Shhh....were not allowed to talk about this dunk because Silsbee won

Guest aschrapps

Guest aschrapps

what was the point of that post i mean really? i have already congratulated silbee on other posts this is not about the game its about the dunk. I mean really stick to the topic this is what happens on every thread it turns it to an overgrown pissing contest between Hj and silsbee fans just comment on the topic and leave the trash talking at home. Both of those teams played their hearts out

wasn't a pissing contest just stating that one play is just that one play it can change momentum but other than that unless it is a game winning shot it is merely that just one shot... I have already cmplimente the hawks and wished them luck  not trying to start anything..

How bout that win by 12 from Silsbee..............

They wanted revange from when HJ beat them by 3 points tuesday..........

good job Tigers.......

A dunk or a win?............

I will take the win cause Silsbee has about 5 or 6 players on the team that can dunk HJ only about 2 or 3......... ;D

Stallworth, Thomas, Jones, Skinner, Harris and I think also Lane can all dunk for Silsbee..........

Only Burrel and Ricosa can dunk for HJ............

I would bet my life savings that Turner can dunk too.

But who cares who can dunk. Big deal. I could dunk when I was in high school.

It was a KELLY fan who started the original thread!  Use what little peon of a brain you have to figure out that NO ONE from HJ hangs their hat on a Trey Burrell dunk!  We have seen it many a time over the last four years and have seen many that were even better than last night's.  This was a neutral spectator complimenting a young man on a great single athletic play that he thought was a great play during a great game.  You are trying to make it as if HJ fans are trying to come up with some sort of consolation.  When you have 3 state titles to your name and all the banners hanging that we do, you don't hang your hat on dunks. 

Guest stevenash

does anyone have any video footage of the dunk? i was at a baseball game and unable to make it but from what some of the hecklers told me it was disgusting

Did anybody get a video of the score board after the end of the game cause that was digusting also............. :o :o :o :o

Would this mean you are standing below the scoreboard and want to see yourself in the video?

Guest aschrapps

st4life you are so ridiculous...Silsbee won we all know okay now just shutup about it like i said before and obviously you cant read becasue all you can talk about is something that has nothing to do with this thread. i congratulated silsbee and said they were the better team but i am congratulating a kid on a great play and once again it turns it to a pissing contest grow up

Guest stevenash

st4life you are so ridiculous...Silsbee won we all know okay now just shutup about it like i said before and obviously you cant read becasue all you can talk about is something that has nothing to do with this thread. i congratulated silsbee and said they were the better team but i am congratulating a kid on a great play and once again it turns it to a pissing contest grow up

when you HJ or HJ fan club members stop boasting I will do the same.......... ::)

I still think you were standing below the scoreboard and want to see yourself.

Guest aschrapps

why cant hj fans congratulate a player on the game? so if silsbee had lost and shannon robinson had 50 points you couldnt congratulate him? god your an idiot.

Guest aschrapps

your boasting about two different thing moron. this is not about the SCORE OF THE GAME this is not about the OUTCOME OF THE GAME... I know its hard for you to understand that because your life revolves around silsbee basketball...but maybe you should read the praise i had for silsbee as well does that mean i can be in the silsbee fan club too gee golly gosh that would be so swell.

hoops,

his life doesn't revolve around Silsbee basketball.  He hasn't been to half their games this year.  He would like to have everyone believe that it does but, he isn't fooling anyone.  He's just another one of those fair weather guys looking for the free chicken fried steak dinner if the Tigers make it to Austin.  Heck, he doesn't even know some of the players on the team.  Just a bandwagon member that spouts off when they win and tucks his tail and makes excuses when they lose.

There is a saying that applies to him very well:  "It is better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

How bout that win by 12 from Silsbee..............

They wanted revange from when HJ beat them by 3 points tuesday..........

good job Tigers.......

A dunk or a win?............

I will take the win cause Silsbee has about 5 or 6 players on the team that can dunk HJ only about 2 or 3......... ;D

Stallworth, Thomas, Jones, Skinner, Harris and I think also Lane can all dunk for Silsbee..........

Only Burrel and Ricosa can dunk for HJ............

Not that it matters but Turner has more dunks this season than Burrell!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin