Shhh....were not allowed to talk about this dunk because Silsbee won

Guest aschrapps

How bout that win by 12 from Silsbee..............

They wanted revange from when HJ beat them by 3 points tuesday..........

good job Tigers.......

A dunk or a win?............

I will take the win cause Silsbee has about 5 or 6 players on the team that can dunk HJ only about 2 or 3......... ;D

Stallworth, Thomas, Jones, Skinner, Harris and I think also Lane can all dunk for Silsbee..........

Only Burrel and Ricosa can dunk for HJ............

I would bet my life savings that Turner can dunk too.

But who cares who can dunk. Big deal. I could dunk when I was in high school.

Ive never seen Ricossa dunk...I know for sure Burrell and Turner can though

What a waste of my time.  I love the HJ and Silsbee rivalry because it is always a good game. 

What is funny about this whole thread is how a couple of people get so upset with one person commenting.  This is a forum and the thread topic, "Shhh....were not allowed to talk about his dunk because Silsbee won", was meant to agitate and invoke the exact response given.  IF the dunk was indeed a "great play" and not the topic then maybe, ALL the "great plays" should be recognized or given the chance to compete.  If you want to get into a pissing contest with someone who comments on topics like ST4Life I would rather you just ask and not waste our time with stupid threads that might contain some relevant and interesting info.

Not that it matters now since I am sick of the "Dunk", but I have seen Burrell dunk many times in games and most if not all of them come from him being in the backcourt after a fastbreak plus a missed shot from the opposing team.  I sure hope this is part of HJ's gameplan because if it is not, then it tells me exactly why he gets the opportunities in the first place.

Chew on it a while.  I have no doubt that someone has a comment.

Guest stevenash

What a waste of my time.  I love the HJ and Silsbee rivalry because it is always a good game. 

What is funny about this whole thread is how a couple of people get so upset with one person commenting.  This is a forum and the thread topic, "Shhh....were not allowed to talk about his dunk because Silsbee won", was meant to agitate and invoke the exact response given.  IF the dunk was indeed a "great play" and not the topic then maybe, ALL the "great plays" should be recognized or given the chance to compete.  If you want to get into a pissing contest with someone who comments on topics like ST4Life I would rather you just ask and not waste our time with stupid threads that might contain some relevant and interesting info.

Not that it matters now since I am sick of the "Dunk", but I have seen Burrell dunk many times in games and most if not all of them come from him being in the backcourt after a fastbreak plus a missed shot from the opposing team.  I sure hope this is part of HJ's gameplan because if it is not, then it tells me exactly why he gets the opportunities in the first place.

Chew on it a while.  I have no doubt that someone has a comment.

Thanks for the chewing invitation.  I have taken the bait and have a comment.

You are sick of "the dunk" but it has apparently occupied enough of your time( that you suggest was wasted) and thought to provide a lengthy response to it.  Ever hear of a "tongue in cheek comment"?  Just for the sake of curiosity regarding your suggestion that "the "great plays" should be recognized or given the chance to compete", how will that take place?  Will someone be monitoring the comments to make sure that some other dunk or some other great play gets equal time?  You must be a supporter of the "fairness doctrine".  Here is a simpler idea.  Let the guy who was impressed with the dunk, give his opinion.  Then let the guy who was not impressed with the dunk but rather the final score give his opinion.  Then permit those who, to that point, are still reading and want to provide their own reflections on either or both say what they want to say.  And, most of all, the whiners, complainers, and "in the interest of fairness crowd" can simply ignore such mundane discussions that are "below their level of intellect and NOT read them.  I would be curious to know, however, just how many high school dunks you see take place that are part of a set play?  Furthermore, Mr. Burrell is in the backcourt after a missed shot for good reason and if you don't get that, you possibly should not infer that "then it tells me exactly why he gets the opportunities in the first place"  is  as insightful as you would portray it to be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder