does anyone have a HJ Madisonville update..HJ Falls!!!!!

TheRef

Congrats to the Lady Hawks on a fine season.They ran in to a pretty dog gone good club tonight with a very good post player.I think she had 29 pts and probably at least 15 boards.The Hawks played hard and have nothing to hang there heads about.Several good young players contributed tonight and the little freshman girl played well.Congrats to the Seniors on a great career you should be proud of yourselves.

Congrats Hawks on a great season! 

To Sutherland and Moore-

I remember when you two were in 8th grade I was coaching the Orangefield All-Star Team, and I remember you two ladies DOMINATING us 3 games in a row.  I said then, you would be awesome basketball players. I was VERY right.  You will be missed at HJ and missed in the rivialry with Orangefield.  Good luck in whatever you do.

You know, folks need to get on these girls' basketball and softball sites and learn to "speak" in this Forum.  There are such nice, complimentary statements made here that are not made in the boys' football, basketball, and baseball sites too much.  And, it's from opponents as well as a team's own supporters.  It is refreshing to come to the girls' board.  Thanks to everyone for the good sportsmanship shown in these posts.  I enjoy the information and the comments. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder