Sabine Pass Vs Normangee Bi-district Play-off game

Beachbum

Guest THE SCOUTER

I don't know anything about The Panthers, but the Sharks don't have size at all. The only thing keeping them in the game is that they have heart and are well conditioned. There offense will be fine, there defense will get pounded in the inside. But Sharks are fast and they have 4 guards and 1 center type offense. With that said they are quick. And all can handle the ball well. If anybody can give us an input on the Panthers than you do the math.

Guest Dist25fan

I agree with Scouter.  However, SP players are very resilient; they are a fourth-quarter team.  They don't seem to be panic when they are behind, like some of the teams that I have watched.  I think they will be o.k., I know nothing about Normangee to make any assessment of the game.  Great coaches make excellent adjustments during the game; good coaches wait until half time, and bad coaches don't know how to make adjustments at all.  GOOD LUCK BOYS!!!  GO GET 'EM and bring that trophy home to Dist. 25.     

Guest THE SCOUTER

sounds like it will be a good game normangee has a guy that can shoot good if you don't put  a hand in his face and they don't have any big guys inside so sounds like teams will matchup pretty good

Is this kid better than Sam Elliott?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder