Barbers Hill vs Jasper..Who Wins And Why Comments

Who Wins  

1. 1. Who Wins

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, 92, I saw the same BH team you did. BH is coming off a win that should boost their confidence. Jasper is always dangerous, you and I know that. Based on the account I heard about the Jasper vs. Nederland scrimmage, and losing bad to a not so good Livingston team, Jasper is reeling. I hate to see this because I expect Jasper to be good every year and it helps keep the rivalry going with WO-S. I want them to compete for the district title because it adds something to our game against them. Still, all things considered, I think BH will squeak out a win.

Neither of the teams have played each other in the past 20 years. So neither team knows a whole lot about one another. BUT since I am from BH I will have to follow my gut and go with them on this one. I think BH is starting to click more then when they was against WOS. So if the keep improving they should pull it off. And another thing after seeing the score from Dayton WOS game I dont fill so bad about how our game turned out

True' date=' 92, I saw the same BH team you did. BH is coming off a win that should boost their confidence. Jasper is always dangerous, you and I know that. Based on the account I heard about the Jasper vs. Nederland scrimmage, and losing bad to a not so good Livingston team, Jasper is reeling. I hate to see this because I expect Jasper to be good every year and it helps keep the rivalry going with WO-S. I want them to compete for the district title because it adds something to our game against them. Still, all things considered, I think BH will squeak out a win.[/quote']

I agree Griff, Jasper's team last year really took it to the Dogs, but after watching them against Nederland in this years scrimmage they need to step it up and I mean quick.

Barbers Hill has a legit chance.

Jasper's new QB is better than Moye...William Ellis...give him a few games and see what happens..i believe he's the next big thing to come out of Jasper

You could well be right. I thought Jasper's offense did very well, if you take away the crucial penalties that called back big plays. Defense is where they have to step it up big time. But, I truly also believe that Livingston is much better than folks are giving them credit for. Time will tell.

I am going to go with the Hill.

I think were are playing a lot better now than we did against WOS.

For one thing we now have 3 key players back in the secondary where they belong.

The D line is getting better every week.

WOS moved the ball better on Dayton than they did on us and now we have a better secondary so the D is playing well.

On the offensive side we are also getting better.

Although I would not say we are any where close to where we need to be.

We are definately getting better and will improve each week.

I think we will not have a real problem with Jasper.

If their D is strugling our O should be able to put up some points.

Their O is struggling and I hear Jasper is a running team and our D is playing good against the run.

I am going to take the Hill 28 to 7.

:shock: Wouldn't it be something if BH beat Jasper and Jasper beat WOS. :shock:

:P Hmm... I wonder where this will go from here. :P

For one thing we now have 3 key players back in the secondary where they belong.

WOS moved the ball better on Dayton than they did on us and now we have a better secondary so the D is playing well.

Their O is struggling and I hear Jasper is a running team and our D is playing good against the run.

Nice..picking to beat Jasper by 3 TDs in the Boneyard. Dont' imagine that has happened very many times lately.

I guess if it is going to happen this would be the year though.

No blow outs here folks!! Jasper just like BH hasn't been blown out in a game in a long time. This is Jaspers house and the coaches for BH will have to prepare for Jaspers speed and coaching. I think BH's Defenese is going to be the factor in this game, If Jasper doesn't come against BH with a balanced attack and allows the LB's to key on just the RB is will be tough for Jasper to move the ball. I,m glad I get to make the trip and witness a game at the Boneyard!! Final score....................

BH 17

Jasper 7

Whoa, Nelly. I wouldn't go that far. I give BH a shot at winning a close game, but three TDs? Ain't gonna happen. BH has a chance moreso because Jasper is down and BH has a little momentum, but BH can't be leaps and bounds better than they were in the first scrimmage. It's obvious you're implying that you can't accept the BH scrimmage loss to WO-S and that the new and improved BH could win against WO-S now. Then, you just had to throw in the "Wouldn't it be something" bit. Do you really want to go down this road again? No matter how much your team has improved, if BH played WO-S in a regular season game your team would get spanked. It's too bad that you prefer to live in an alternative reality.

Is Jody paying you on a consignment to say this?

BH 16

Jasper 14

BH takes this one. I don't know that BH's Offense is firing on enough cylinders yet to predict a 3 TD victory, but if Jasper is truly down that much then it is possible. The BH defense is tough since the changes made after the two scrimmages. Jasper is going to have a hard time Friday night.... :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho