**POST FRIDAY/SAT SCRIMMAGE SCORES AND COMMENTS HERE**

KFDM COOP

Our preseason top 10 is still not completed but the Bears are looking very good. The pitching is deep and the hitters are huge and good.

??? ??? Huge and good.... OK.  ??? ???

P.S.

From one baseball junkie to another....put BH in your rankings... ??? 3 thru 6 sounds safe. This team is looking very solid....Rotation drops from A/A+ to A-/B+......this '09 version can mash..Region III, Class 4A finals, Semi, Qtrs... ???

Wish I could see Barbers Hill,  eagle, I'll take your word.

LCM has a 6'5, 6'4 and another 6'4 in the top 6 of the batting order. Heck, that's a pretty good size for a basketball team I believe. Help me out on basketball do they play with 3 or 4 on a team?

There are some grown men on LC-M's baseball team. I get tired of standing beside Stefan Cloeren, I'm already small enough. He makes me feel like an 8th grader!

I'm with you Eagle 07 a chance to see two teams in the area that are full of top guns! Hopefully!!!!!! we will get a chance to see these two teams make this one up. By the way Eagle 07 what is that big roll of plastic in right field.

Snoooope its a tarp for the field somebody stold the directons. Oh yea did u get the green sauce out of ur shirt

Wish I could see Barbers Hill,  eagle, I'll take your word.

LCM has a 6'5, 6'4 and another 6'4 in the top 6 of the batting order. Heck, that's a pretty good size for a basketball team I believe. Help me out on basketball do they play with 3 or 4 on a team?

There are some grown men on LC-M's baseball team. I get tired of standing beside Stefan Cloeren, I'm already small enough. He makes me feel like an 8th grader!

So tell us... what do you want to be when you grow up?????? ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder