HJ vs Orangeffield Round 3

Jdad

It just don't get any better than this. Another classic from these two is a great way to get ready for the playoffs and It gives our girls a chance to show last friday was a fluke. ;D ;D Lets start the name calling and the mine's better than your's and see what we can get poppabear and bleed to agree to do for the winner. Be creative guys

I believe you will write a column for the OL that will make it sound like Elvis himself will be there ;D If you want to see 2 of the best in SETX this is the one to see.I'll be there sitting next to Elvis and JFK. ;D ;D

HEY JDAD, I WILL HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE, B/C IF I'M THINKING RIGHT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BIG GAME ON FRIDAY IN 20 4A GIRLS BASKETBALL BETWEEN TO GREAT BALLCLUBS, IN OZEN AND CENTRAL. I WOULD'VE SAID 2 OF THE BETTER TEAMS IN SETX. SO 2 GREAT GAMES, BETWEEN 4 GREAT TEAMS, ON 1 NIGHT, WHICH GAME WILL EACH OF YOU ATTEND?

I believe you will write a column for the OL that will make it sound like Elvis himself will be there ;D If you want to see 2 of the best in SETX this is the one to see.I'll be there sitting next to Elvis and JFK. ;D ;D

HEY JDAD, I WILL HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE, B/C IF I'M THINKING RIGHT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BIG GAME ON FRIDAY IN 20 4A GIRLS BASKETBALL BETWEEN TO GREAT BALLCLUBS, IN OZEN AND CENTRAL. I WOULD'VE SAID 2 OF THE BETTER TEAMS IN SETX. SO 2 GREAT GAMES, BETWEEN 4 GREAT TEAMS, ON 1 NIGHT, WHICH GAME WILL EACH OF YOU ATTEND?

A doubleheader would be sweet!!!

I don't care but it's on dang it....kick the tires and light the fires I'm predicting a lady Hawk Victory in this one, ( I know that surprises a lot of you :o ) but these girls can play. I can't wait. I hear the game is in Lumberton, No matter what I'll be there with bells on. I say bleed doesn't want to bet even though the series is all tied up at 1-1. But I'm up for just about anything.

Guest bleed orange

I don't care but it's on dang it....kick the tires and light the fires I'm predicting a lady Hawk Victory in this one, ( I know that surprises a lot of you :o ) but these girls can play. I can't wait. I hear the game is in Lumberton, No matter what I'll be there with bells on. I say bleed doesn't want to bet even though the series is all tied up at 1-1. But I'm up for just about anything.

Only for money. ;D Your are right my betting days are over. Put me to pasture, I am done. Good luck to both teams. NOT!!! only the lady bobcats of course. I think this will be be a good warm up game for both teams. I hate a bye. See ya at regional.

The small gym makes the noise louder. It can't be as bad as 3 years ago we had to go to LCM to play ya'll for 2-3 seeding. That was like playing at Bleeds house. It would be great if there a double header like the Koutze vs Dibol game to really pack the house and make it crasy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder