Jasper's HC Vacancy..Will Hire Tonight!!!!!!!

Bulldog92

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they were looking at McAngus from Justin Northwest.  If that is the case , you can kiss the other sports programs goodbye.  Especially baseball.  He couldn't get along with the baseball coaches there.  He is not going to want to teach and they can't offer him the money he gets in Justin.

I heard they were looking at McAngus from Justin Northwest.  If that is the case , you can kiss the other sports programs goodbye.  Especially baseball.  He couldn't get along with the baseball coaches there.  He is not going to want to teach and they can't offer him the money he gets in Justin.

It wouldn't make sense for Brooks to bring in someone like that. From what I know of him (Brooks), it would be WAY out of character to take a risk like that.

Town with the Letter G... could be..  Jasper school vehicle was there early this week...

I Talked to one of the board members and i dont Mr. W.T. from Newton is going to get It from what he told me.

My sources have told me that also.

Is any of the Coach's that made the final cut are from a school that starts with the Letter G.

If trends hold true, a local pick is the best bet.  However, Jasper needs a big change, beginning with someone from outside the local area.  Let the new head coach build his own team of coaches.  The two best coaches Jasper has had since Moffet were Walkoviak and Lauve.  They weren't popular because of personalities but they could win and they could prepare for any opponent unlike any other coach except perhaps Dan Hooks, Curtis Barbay and Alex Durley.  This should prove to be an interesting pick. 

If trends hold true, a local pick is the best bet.  However, Jasper needs a big change, beginning with someone from outside the local area.  Let the new head coach build his own team of coaches.  The two best coaches Jasper has had since Moffet were Walkoviak and Lauve.  They weren't popular because of personalities but they could win and they could prepare for any opponent unlike any other coach except perhaps Dan Hooks, Curtis Barbay and Alex Durley.  This should prove to be an interesting pick. 

Good post. Sounds like you know your Bulldog football. I've posted that I'd prefer Johnston based on his strong connections to Barbay and Walkoviak, but I can see where you're coming from. It'll be interesting to see whose name emerges from the hat and what anyone there knows about him. Welcome aboard. It's always good to have knowledgeable Bulldog fans on the website.  ;D

Man, you are going W-A-Y back to Durley, then Moffet!  ;D 

Man, you are going W-A-Y back to Durley, then Moffet!   ;D 

You're not kidding. That's before I was even born...:)

Okay, which town with a G are we talking about?

Based on previous reports:

Garland definitely fits Dallas "area"

Ganado could fit Houston "area"

Gonzales could fit SA "area"

That's the one i was told that the new coach was from Gonzales but I have no name can anyone get a name a put it with the list of all the app.

With a new Coach comeing in and him not getting a true off season with his new team. Can Our Jasper Bulldogs Compete with the other team's in 18 3A man I truly hope so.

As long as someone's running strength and conditioning, we should be fine. I'm not sure what they're allowed to do football-wise right now anyway.

What is the problem with selecting a coach.  To me this is not a great sign of things to come from the new superintendent, this is the first big decision since he has been hired and it has taken 3 months when other schools can get the entire process done in 3-4 weeks.  There are alot of people lives being affected by this and it should not take this long.  I will be very suprised if something is done tomorrow, will be more like next friday than this friday.  It is almost like they are trying to drag this out just so they can get people to continue to talk about it, and i guess it is working because here i am talking about it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder