BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY

WHO IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY ?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY ?

• UCONN
    • DUKE
    • OKLAHOMA
    • PITT
    • NORTH CAROLINA
    • WAKE FOREST

wow these are the naive fans that drive me crazy. TEXAS IS STRUGGLING. Oklahoma has the best player in the county. what makes you think texas will win. i mean really people get a clue

you didn't use the word "idiot".  you just implied it.  you're more than welcome to express an opinion on here, but don't start making excuses when your opinion is proven wrong (like when texas won after you called texas fans naive and clueless for picking them to win), or start calling people ignorant when they call you on it.  you were quick to dish it out when you thought you were right, but you didn't want to take it when you were proven wrong.  the tone of your original post is what made me come after you to begin with.  when you talk to/about people a certain way, they're going to be quite happy to turn the tables when given the chance.  right now, we naive, clueless texas fans have all the ammunition we need.  my first post to you after the game was done in good fun, but since you got a bit pissy with me, i've been more than happy to go back and forth with you, especially when the scoreboard has already proven me right. 

all that aside, feel free to always express your opinions on here.  that's all i've been doing.  i can tell from your posts on this forum and others as well that you know what you're talking about most of the time, and there have been plenty of times that i've agreed with you.  don't take anything personal, just enjoy the board for what it's worth.  i'm sure there will be a time when you'll feel it's necessary to make me eat my own words, and we can go at it again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami