Who is the best goalie in southeast texas?

I am going to state again that Breanne Martin of PNG...has to be the best Goalie in this area!  Look at their record and goals allowed!  She is an aggressive Goalie who claims that the box is hers!  She will sacrafice her body as she has the last two games against Nederland! 18-3-1 speaks for itself....

heard you the first timee..

But its still Bailey fotenot (soph) (HJ)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but it is definitely not peavy from lumberton...

probably the only reason shes been scored on only 4 times is because yall are in a weaker district and lumberton has a pretty solid defense..

she's shakey and weak and doesnt know how to judge a ball...

Peavy is an aggressive goalie, and she's not afraid to come flying out of the box after the ball. Being that she's only a sophomore i see that as being a good goalie in the long run, and  having amazing potential for an even better goalie as she moves on in her years. She has to be ranked with some of the best in the district.

I am going to state again that Breanne Martin of PNG...has to be the best Goalie in this area!  Look at their record and goals allowed!  She is an aggressive Goalie who claims that the box is hers!  She will sacrafice her body as she has the last two games against Nederland! 18-3-1 speaks for itself....

There is no way that Bailey is as good as Peavy. Lumberton beats HJ every time that we play them and usually by high numbers in goals.

There is no way that Bailey is as good as Peavy. Lumberton beats HJ every time that we play them and usually by high numbers in goals.

alright now.. NOW i know for a FACT you dont know wut your talking about cuz both times we played this year the game was close, and the one at HJ when into a shootout... ::)

alright now.. NOW i know for a FACT you dont know wut your talking about cuz both times we played this year the game was close, and the one at HJ when into a shootout... ::)

oh yeah I don't know what I'm talking about i am on Lumberton and our JV played HJ's varsity and beat them.

oh yeah I don't know what I'm talking about i am on Lumberton and our JV played HJ's varsity and beat them.

calm down.. just the internet, dont get your panties in a bunch...  ::)

and no.. ya'lls JV didnt play either one of our teams... BTW

calm down.. just the internet, dont get your panties in a bunch...  ::)

and no.. ya'lls JV didnt play either one of our teams... BTW

He's probably still thinking of last year when yall didnt really have a coach but hey, it doesnt hurt to live in those jv glory days...

sorry but it is definitely not peavy from lumberton...

probably the only reason shes been scored on only 4 times is because yall are in a weaker district and lumberton has a pretty solid defense..

she's shakey and weak and doesnt know how to judge a ball...

This could go for any goalie.

A goalie could have shut out ten teams in a year but does it make them a good goalie if there were only one or two shots on them per game?

???

ehh.....after last nights game between hj and nederland im gonna have to lean more towards breanne martin

although they both have their strengths and weaknesses.

im just still having a hard time understanding why the goalie would run almost out to half field to kick a ball out and risk an open goal when hjs defenders were standing close by..

she was just a littleeee too cocky(i cant find a better word) for me

ehh.....after last nights game between hj and nederland im gonna have to lean more towards breanne martin

although they both have their strengths and weaknesses.

im just still having a hard time understanding why the goalie would run almost out to half field to kick a ball out and risk an open goal when hjs defenders were standing close by..

she was just a littleeee too cocky(i cant find a better word) for me

she does that every game.. i know her personally and she's not cocky.. just confident..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder