**BREAKING NEWS....RANDY CROUCH GETS LC-M JOB OFFER**

Im sure he will do a good job. If anything, he will bring in solid coaches that will motivate the kids.  He has been very successful with great athletes.  Lets see how he manages with kids that will have to work for everything to be successful.  Lets all get behind this guy and support his leadership of these young men.  He deserves a fair shake. Lets give him all the opportunity to put a plan into place that will succeed for this school district.

Guest tigersvoice

Hopefully Crouch has the energy for this job. It is a huge undertaking...

Now think about it.  This is not his first rodeo.  He's been coaching awhile and knows what it takes (speaking energy-wise) to coach 4-A football.  And he applied knowing the situation at LC-M.  It would be a "huge undertaking" for you or me but it is just another challenge for Coach Crouch.

Fair enough...I hope you are right about that.  The program is at the bottom right now, and all Im saying is that he will have to build it up from the bottom up.  This will not be a quick fix!  However, I do think that he wants whats best for LCM.  He is very smart, and will have respect from coaches and the community.  I wish him luck, and I want him to succeed for the kids sake.  I know he will make a drastic improvement on what we have been seeing the past few years.

FROM KOGT

Randy Crouch will soon be introduced as the new Athletic Director / Head Football Coach at Little Cypress-Mauriceville.  Crouch has been the offensive coordinator at WOS and was also once an assistant coach at LCM under David Williams back in the 90's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder