Hull Daisetta @ Sabine Pass Predictions/Sharks Win!!!!!!

apiolar

Guest THE SCOUTER

Elliott comes to play then its a close game. He shares the ball and makes the players around him better. If Elliott just has a typical game then Sabine wins this one by 9.

Guest Genesis

Both teams played great and were well coached.  First time I saw SP play; they were very poised in the 4th quarter.  They did not seem to panic.  #22 from HD was one heck of a shooter.  Penetrationwis SP's style.  SP players played as a team.  Congrats to SP.         

score was 71 -66

1    2    3    4    F

SP    4    20  21  26  71

HD    18  15  18  15  66

SP                          HD

Jones -31                Fontenot-18

Wasson- 15              Elliot- 17

Carlos- 16                Fontain- 12

Guest THE SCOUTER

Wow thats all i can say. For some reason this happens everytime for the Sharks. They are down at the beginning. HD went up by 16. Had they slow the ball down they would have taken that ball game. HD shot lights out on the three point line and Sam is great. HD should have stalled, they seem to do that well. But Sabine Pass took it away after the first quarter. Mr. Felix Jones #30 is a great player wow can he play. #25 was the hot hand at the beginning. But got in trouble early with fouls. HD should have won, had they played it right, but what can i say Sharks always has something in the fourth.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder