LC-M CISD on schedule to hire AD/Who Gets The Offer???

Not sure how accurate the Top 4 is but if that is the case it amazes me that you have all of the HC/AD applicants with proven success and they are not part of this?????

Wow!! just not sure what the thinking is at LCMISD......but they have to live with it.

I like what you had to say about Coach Bolton "Tell you it Like it is". Coach Bolton coach me when i was at Bridge City as my running back coach. The man is a true spoken winner that likes to get things done. As a player i always had the respect for him and he taught me to be a leader. Sometimes i would screw up and he would let me know about it  but he always let me know when i was doing right. He would always go out of his way to help me out and other teamates when things are not going as planned. I dont know about you but i would want him as my head coach because head coaches need to be leaders and lead by example. Coach Moddy obviously was not getting the job done and they need somebody to come in and motivate the kids and get them back in a winning atmosphere. Coach Bolton is the man for the job and i hope LCM makes the right decision on him 

I wouldn't really consider Bolton a true hire from within.  He doesn't run the same offense and defense that Moody ran, and doesn't have any of the same philosophies.  He came back to work at LC-M this year because he loves the school district that much.  I believe that he would get the bears turned around.

I played under Bolton at LCM back in the mid 90's.  Bolton has only been at LCM for one year since returning, and I can tell you that he is not a Moody guy at all.  He was loyal to him, but Bolton has his own philosophies about football and motivating kids.  Bolton was hired at LCM to expand the offensive attack, but that never happened because Moody would not allow coaches to have impact on game plans.  From what I understand, Moody was a control freak and would not let his coaches coach.  Bolton will take nothing from what Moody tried to do at LCM, and he will be able to motivate kids because he truly does care about kids being successful.  Kids respond to things he says, and therefore LCM would be much more competetive because they believe in their leader.  Just one guys opinion...

I like and respect coach Harrell a lot. He coached there when I was in school and he is what I'd call an authoritarian style of coach. Whether or not that is a good thing depends on how your kids react to that really.

that said ...

If LCM passes on coach Crouch AGAIN, they would be foolish. He has been successful everywhere he's been including LCM. The man knows more about Xs and Os football (and just sports in general) than anyone I've ever had the pleasure of talking to. If the board is still holding some kind of grudge against him, they need to let it die and do what is best for their program and not their egos.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin