****Coach Stowers resigns today****

BearWolf

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know that there are plenty of times that a coach has to take the place of the parents.  What I am saying is that a coach like Stowers does everything he possibly can to help these players on and off the field.  But, those of you who are on the outside looking in will never see the late night rides, the phones calls, the meals that are purchased for these kids, and the simple parenting advice that a coach gives everyday!! Instead, you "so called" fans just manage to pick these coaches apart without ever knowing the whole story!!  You just make your comments and have know idea what Stowers and all of his coaches have done for these players over the past 4 years.

Yes I know that there are plenty of times that a coach has to take the place of the parents.  What I am saying is that a coach like Stowers does everything he possibly can to help these players on and off the field.  But, those of you who are on the outside looking in will never see the late night rides, the phones calls, the meals that are purchased for these kids, and the simple parenting advice that a coach gives everyday!! Instead, you "so called" fans just manage to pick these coaches apart without ever knowing the whole story!!  You just make your comments and have know idea what Stowers and all of his coaches have done for these players over the past 4 years.

Stowers has done what he was put here to do. It was his time to move on. Now it's time for someone else to take what he's done for the program and keep it going. the business part of it is just what it is. Good luck to him and I wish him well. I have nothing but good thoughts for him. The question now is what is BISD gonna do for the kids. Their choice for a new coach is what's on the table now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder