Denton Guyer

Wichita Falls

Wichita Falls Rider

Lake Dallas

Lewisville The Colony

A very tough district...

Denton Ryan - Always a strong playoff team

Rider - Another strong playoff team

Guyer - Fairly new school that made it to the semi-finals last year...They return a lot of players from last season's squad

Lake Dallas - One of the best QB in the state coming back

Yea, good luck.  I guess.  This is not the news I needed to hear.  Everytime we get to the brink of being where Central Football is supposed to be, the coach jets out.  Happened with Suggs after going 3 rounds deep in 2003, at that time, was the farthest any Jag team went.  Now this year after a 4th round appearance.  

Can't cry over spilled milk.  Have to move on.  Whatever coach steps in will have a group of talented young men to work with.  Next year still looks bright for our boys!

If my memory serves me correctly, it wasn't that long ago that Little Elm was a 1A school. I want to say back in the early '90's. Stevie Ray, am I correct?

If so, that is a fast growing place, one that I think will be 5A soon. Maybe that's why Stowers went there.

It won't get much bigger.  It's landlocked between Frisco and Lake Lewisville and almost completely built up.  It's about 27,000 now and will struggle to break 30,000.  School district is terrible.  Very nice facilities though.... 

If my memory serves me correctly, it wasn't that long ago that Little Elm was a 1A school. I want to say back in the early '90's. Stevie Ray, am I correct?

If so, that is a fast growing place, one that I think will be 5A soon. Maybe that's why Stowers went there.

It won't get much bigger.  It's landlocked between Frisco and Lake Lewisville and almost completely built up.  It's about 27,000 now and will struggle to break 30,000.  School district is terrible.  Very nice facilities though.... 

Yes, I had thought about applying in Little Elm a few years ago, and asked a friend of mine who teaches in Lewisville and he rolled his eyes and said, " You don't want the job. The place has problems." But i don't know anything else.

The school is pretty however...

Yes, I had thought about applying in Little Elm a few years ago, and asked a friend of mine who teaches in Lewisville and he rolled his eyes and said, " You don't want the job. The place has problems." But i don't know anything else.

The school is pretty however...

Yes it is...and has a brand new stadium just like PN-G, but you know it's a bad school district when houses on one side of the street are selling for a lot more than houses on the other side of the street just because it says "Frisco ISD" on the sign when it's in Little Elm city limits!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder