Which schools in SouthEast Texas have the greatest home court advantage?

Guest Jags

lcm is louder and there student section is bigger. i saw the lcm hj this year and lcm sounded alot better

ohh and by the way that was because the game was on the road which is why they had more fans there.. but all the hecklers werent there because there was a mix up on the start timee.. so yea.. lets see whose louder if were playin in our gym..

lcm is louder and there student section is bigger. i saw the lcm hj this year and lcm sounded alot better

ohh and by the way that was because the game was on the road which is why they had more fans there.. but all the hecklers werent there because there was a mix up on the start timee.. so yea.. lets see whose louder if were playin in our gym..

calm down there captain its not really that important

Guest aschrapps

your absolutely right to be proud of the state championship banner but the correlation between the two isnt as much as you think i actually think a lot more kids today like playing on the road in a hostile environment better.

When HJ went to state, they had the loudest/largest fan base out of any school there. It was impressive. That being said HJ/Silsbee battles are garunteed to pack the house, that is where you can find the best fans, that gym will always be "rockin" whether the game is at Silsbee, Sour Lake, the Montaigne Center or Hunstville.

i agree without a doubtt.. if you want to see some of the loudest high school basketball games ever come to sour lake or silsbee during the silsbee vs. HJ game... both sides bring in the fans and fill the gyms to a max capacity, and the players on the court give us a great gamee.. except when its at sour lake and we beat silsbee by about 20... haha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder