PNG Coaching Search/Hire Discussion- (New Threads Will Be Deleted)

Gabe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was kinda wondering about that.  Does the school contact that person directly and talk to them about whether or not they would be interested in the job ? I'm sure if so they would have to do some form of application process after that. Anyone know more about this ?

Yeah I was kinda wondering about that.  Does the school contact that person directly and talk to them about whether or not they would be interested in the job ? I'm sure if so they would have to do some form of application process after that. Anyone know more about this ?

A school can contact a person, and "suggest" they may want to apply for a position. It has happened many times before. Especially if  they can't find a chemistry teacher, or math teacher, and they know of a person who has math or science certificate. 

The soap opera that has evolved from this wouldn't have if the stupid names would have been released in the first place! The efforts to conceal things has brought incredible scrutiny to the very issue PN-G is trying to avoid. Isn't that just crazy?      :o ::):o ::):P

Or.....Could it be the public, media and other football enthusiast trying to tell an administration and board how to run a district?  ;)

You know I wonder if this was Nederland or Central how the PNG faithful would be acting then... ???

Not that it matters, PNG "faithful" would be ok.  You see, over here in PNG land, we respect the decisions of the respective school administrations.....again, it seems that more people that DON'T have a "dog in this fight", are getting more upset than the folks at PNG.  Know what....I can almost bet the PNG faithful feel sorry for you for letting something like this get under your skin.....

PNG>>>>>>>>Honor.............Pride.............Tradition........"Priceless"

Hate to tell you this, but there are LOTS of unhappy PNG people around, but don't post for fear of retribution. Not many of the people I speak to say they respect the PNG administration.  Follow the law!

You know I wonder if this was Nederland or Central how the PNG faithful would be acting then... ???

Not that it matters, PNG "faithful" would be ok.  You see, over here in PNG land, we respect the decisions of the respective school administrations.....again, it seems that more people that DON'T have a "dog in this fight", are getting more upset than the folks at PNG.  Know what....I can almost bet the PNG faithful feel sorry for you for letting something like this get under your skin.....

PNG>>>>>>>>Honor.............Pride.............Tradition........"Priceless"

Hate to tell you this, but there are LOTS of unhappy PNG people around, but don't post for fear of retribution. Not many of the people I speak to say they respect the PNG administration.  Follow the law!

"Fear of retribution".....Man!  :o

Its getting old that everyone at png thinks there a top notch program yall need a reality check.

I guess you are the one to give it to us? Name one program in the area with the history of PN-G not named WO-S. Name one other program that has played in a state title game in the last ten years not named WO-S.  Lumberton is just a powerhouse right? Playoffs twice in 50 years. Whoooop! You guys are so aggy. The p*n*s envy just oozes from everyone of your posts.

Man stop getting ur whitey tighties in a knot im just speaking the truth

prove it. Show me facts.

Your board thinking that they are above the law is a pretty good indicator.  ;)

And of course you and every other PN-G grad/fan wants us to stop posting about this so that the whole issue of the applicant list will go away. Why? Because it is showing the rest of the Southeast Texas area how truly ignorant your school board members are to the laws of the state.  :P That's not purple pride on your face -- that's just a deep red of embarassment.

Guest baseball25

I mean the bad thing is png is trying to get a coach that didnt apply so now there trying to persuade him to come and there trying to slow down the process

I mean the bad thing is png is trying to get a coach that didnt apply so now there trying to persuade him to come and there trying to slow down the process

Holy smoke. Is that you Bob? Do you know that for sure? Once again give me some facts. You can't.

Also, what law has been broken up to this point? Has the ten days expired?

So explain to me again, in facts, how we are acting above the law.

No they're not.  They already have their five finalist and they are very happy with the ones that they have.  They don't have to beg somebody to come work for them.  Let the committee that was hired to do their job just do their job.  Don't be surprised if the Head Chief is announced as early as next Monday. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder