PNG Coaching Search/Hire Discussion- (New Threads Will Be Deleted)

Gabe

Yep the coach is a good one.

Can't blame the coach either, if he is wanting to advance to the next level he is closer where he is at. The only advantage i honestly would see for him going to PNG would be putting his kids in a much better school district education wise and it would be a little raise in salary.But on the other hand he has an established program where he is at. This is all only based on who I think we are talking about.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hilarious, all this talk about PN-G not releasing names, and now we have a couple of posters that have the name of this coach that they think

PN-G is trying to hire but the never mention his name. 

Come on release his name to the public.  That's what y'all are bashing PN-G for and now your not releasing this guys name. ??? ???

Its getting old that everyone at png thinks there a top notch program yall need a reality check.

I guess you are the one to give it to us? Name one program in the area with the history of PN-G not named WO-S. Name one other program that has played in a state title game in the last ten years not named WO-S.  Lumberton is just a powerhouse right? Playoffs twice in 50 years. Whoooop! You guys are so aggy. The p*n*s envy just oozes from everyone of your posts.

Dayton

Its getting old that everyone at png thinks there a top notch program yall need a reality check.

I guess you are the one to give it to us? Name one program in the Area with the history of PN-G not named WO-S. Name one other program that has played in a state title game in the last ten years not named WO-S.  Lumberton is just a powerhouse right? Playoffs twice in 50 years. Whoooop! You guys are so aggy. The p*n*s envy just oozes from everyone of your posts.

Dayton

You know I wonder if this was Nederland or Central how the PNG faithful would be acting then... ???

Not that it matters, PNG "faithful" would be ok.  You see, over here in PNG land, we respect the decisions of the respective school administrations.....again, it seems that more people that DON'T have a "dog in this fight", are getting more upset than the folks at PNG.  Know what....I can almost bet the PNG faithful feel sorry for you for letting something like this get under your skin.....

PNG>>>>>>>>Honor.............Pride.............Tradition........"Priceless"

Hate to tell you this, but there are LOTS of unhappy PNG people around, but don't post for fear of retribution. Not many of the people I speak to say they respect the PNG administration.  Follow the law!

"Fear of retribution".....Man!  :o

talk about fear of retribution look at another thread where he took someone as asking what district he lived in as a threat ::)

I guess you are the one to give it to us? Name one program in the area with the history of PN-G not named WO-S. Name one other program that has played in a state title game in the last ten years not named WO-S.  Lumberton is just a powerhouse right? Playoffs twice in 50 years. Whoooop! You guys are so aggy. The envy just oozes from everyone of your posts.

Dayton

Dayton is on the wrong side of the Trinity to count in this conversation.  ;D

Guest baseball25

Ive been to 3 lumberton games in 8yrs. Im not a die hard fan like some of these lumberton people.i i just think its stupid how png is doing its process and making dumb statements like if we let the names out that applied they might get fired. Thats bs this isnt coll footb so stop treating the process like one. 

Ive been to 3 lumberton games in 8yrs. Im not a die hard fan like some of these lumberton people.i i just think its stupid how png is doing its process and making dumb statements like if we let the names out that applied they might get fired. Thats bs this isnt coll footb so stop treating the process like one. 

ok

Also, what law has been broken up to this point? Has the ten days expired?

So explain to me again, in facts, how we are acting above the law.

The list was sent out, but with all 35 names blacked out in magic marker. So, in essence they still did not release the names. Which is pretty stupid, as that is the same as giving away evidence of breaking the FOI Act for anyone who wanted to pursue further political action.

Also, what law has been broken up to this point? Has the ten days expired?

So explain to me again, in facts, how we are acting above the law.

The list was sent out, but with all 35 names blacked out in magic marker. So, in essence they still did not release the names. Which is pretty stupid, as that is the same as giving away evidence of breaking the FOI Act for anyone who wanted to pursue further political action.

elections are coming up----you folks could always sign up!

What difference is it going to make if you know who applied or not?  You don't have any say as to who gets hired.  And you can't make a judgement on any of the coaches on that list that you don't personally know...so what's the point?  I applaud PN-G for not posting it.  It shows that the media can't have everything they want.  We can thank the media for this debacle that's going on in Washington D.C. right now, and I guarantee you that the media has had a lot more to do with the economy than you might think.  The tail wags the dog.  Just be patient and you will know who the new head coach at PN-G is very soon.  For those of you that don't really care who the new head coach is and just want to be nosey....get a life. 

Because as citizens of PN we deserve to know, that's why. And yes they will have to release it.

Why do you "deserve" to know?  What decision do you have in the process?  Unless you are on the committee, you have no say as to whom gets hired, so what difference does it make who applies?  You elected officials to do their job.  Let them do it and don't worry about it.  Support your elected officials and support their decision. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder