HJ vs. Milburn Updates/HJ Wins!!!!!!!

81-36 and I saw 3-4 kids play that are JV players or have been moved up for district.  I did not even know 2 of their names!!!!!

Milburn has a PG that is pretty good.  He should be playing for someone in Beaumont other than Milburn.

lazeek you gotta quit making me laugh while im on the court your giving away my secret identity  ;D ;D

81-36 and I saw 3-4 kids play that are JV players or have been moved up for district.  I did not even know 2 of their names!!!!!

Milburn has a PG that is pretty good.  He should be playing for someone in Beaumont other than Milburn.

lazeek you gotta quit making me laugh while im on the court your giving away my secret identity  ;D ;D

Alright Baller I won't holler it out anymore!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lazeek, I'm glad HJ really won the game. I was worried about your health... ;D

Had they lost this game then you should have been worried about Nos health!!!!!

had yall lost i think it wouldve been more than just nos and lazeek that would need sympathies for thier health

had yall lost i think it wouldve been more than just nos and lazeek that would need sympathies for thier health

True so very true.  Never even close it was 23-7 after 1.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder