State Playoff Brackets???

Lazeek

Like they have done every year. They will play the team out of district 22-3A. The district champ of district 21 will play the third place winner of district 22. The 2nd place winner will play each other in both district and the district champ of district 22 will play the the third place winner of district 21.

You can go to the UIL website and look at the volleyball playoff brackets.  It will be the same as those.  There are some interesting byes that will take place if you get the 3rd seed in district 21-3A and win your 1st playoff game.  You automatically get a bye to the regional quarterfinals.

Here is how Region 3 class 3A bracket will be:

First round;

R17

T18

W20  bye

R19

T20

W18 bye

R21

T22

W24 bye

R23

T24

W22 bye

T17

R18

W19 bye

T19

R20

W17 bye

T21

R22

W23 Bye

T23

R24

W21 bye

Note, there is no district 23. So not only will the winner of district 24 get a bye, but the runnerup and third place teams from district 24 will get a bye also. The winner of the game between district 21 third place and district 22 runnerup, will advance to the third round via a bye from district 23. The winner of district 21 will play the runner up of district 24 in the second round and the winner of district 22 will play the third place team from district 24 in the second round.

Whoever ends up being district 21 runner up(my prediction is Hardin-Jefferson) and they win their first round game, they will most likely face Navasota in the second round. Navasota should win district 24.

Whoever takes third in 21-3A, if they win their first round game, they would advance to the third round to face Silsbee, who I am predicting to be district 21-3A champ and win their second round game.

So far, the best teams in reg. three that I have seen is HJ, Hudson and Cleveland.(not doubting Silsbee but havent seen them)..........Cleveland looked like world beaters against us. They shot the lights out from everywhere. Started four sophmores and one jr.......when playoffs start you have to be good and have some luck. Matchups have a big impact also......the best team doesn't always make it....

So far, the best teams in reg. three that I have seen is HJ, Hudson and Cleveland.(not doubting Silsbee but havent seen them)..........Cleveland looked like world beaters against us. They shot the lights out from everywhere. Started four sophmores and one jr.......when playoffs start you have to be good and have some luck. Matchups have a big impact also......the best team doesn't always make it....

If cleveland as good as you say and that young. What type of team are they? Do they have height or what. Hudson are just really a good team with some experience. HJ seen them play once this year but they have gotten better since the Central game I hear. So I can see LH, Silsbee in the regional but HJ still have work and Cleveland is young and don't know too much about them.

In the past the winner of 21-3A has had to play Navasota in the Regional Quarters.  Now with the realignment it looks as if the runner up of 21-3A would get Navasota in the Regional Quarters....assuming they make it that far.  I have yet to see Navasota or Silsbee play this year but that is my prediction for the Regional Final.

In the past the winner of 21-3A has had to play Navasota in the Regional Quarters.  Now with the realignment it looks as if the runner up of 21-3A would get Navasota in the Regional Quarters....assuming they make it that far.  I have yet to see Navasota or Silsbee play this year but that is my prediction for the Regional Final.

Actually Lazeek, whoever is the runner up to our district, will face Navasota in the second round, the area round. Of course, if our runner up wins their first round game. ;)

Actually Lazeek, whoever is the runner up to our district, will face Navasota in the second round, the area round. Of course, if our runner up wins their first round game. ;)

So if HJ finish as runner up they will have to play Navasota for the third straight year in the playoff. And Navasota have to win thier district too.

So if HJ finish as runner up they will have to play Navasota for the third straight year in the playoff. And Navasota have to win thier district too.

Navasota will win their district. They will get a first round bye and await the winner between 21-3A runner up and 22-3A third place.

As for HJ, what place they finish(1st,2nd, or 3rd) remains to be seen.

This is true!!!!  Once again it has possibly worked out for HJ or whoever finishes 2nd to have the toughest road to get to Regional from our district.  The last two years HJ has won district and had to face Navasota in the Regional Quarters to get to Regionals.  HJ has had the toughest road even after winning district.  Now the district champ will get a easier road as it should be to Regionals.  As if there was not enough on the line in district already now their is even more to know that you would not have to face Navasota until the Regional Final.

Still I say Navasota and Silsbee in the Regional Final.

If cleveland as good as you say and that young. What type of team are they? Do they have height or what. Hudson are just really a good team with some experience. HJ seen them play once this year but they have gotten better since the Central game I hear. So I can see LH, Silsbee in the regional but HJ still have work and Cleveland is young and don't know too much about them.

Cleveland is very athletic and very dicipilined. They have a post that is a beast(soph) and a good point guard and good shooting guards........We played with them for a quarter and a half. They canned seven threes in a row and never looked back.....it was HJ all over again.....lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder