20 year-old highschool players

speveto

"liltex inspired this post"  another problem ive seen is 20 year men playing highschool football.  WOS played a team whose quarter-back was 18.  he was in the 10 grade. his daddy was the head coach.  another player spent 2 years in prison. when he got out of jail, he played highschool football at the age of 20.  i dont want to name names, but i think  some teams would  use this scam.  a team in beaumont found out that they had a player who was 23 years old.  in this case it was the 23 year olds scam on the school.  i think the age limit should be 19.

Stupid if you ask me...how many of us can say we were as much of a man at 16-18 than we were at 19-21?  Heck I graduated at 17 and was much more of a man at 19...oh and here all of you come I'm sure with the "you're not even a man now" or the tried and true "Powder Puff Superstar lines."

Spevto, your an idiot!!!  I know excatly who your talking about when you talk about a 18 year old sophmore that played for his dads team.  The boy graduated last year as a 19 year old senior.  He turned 19 after the football season ended.  Get your facts together before you start slinging mud.

LLOYD.....

Actually, wouldn't it be you'RE an idiot?  Get your grammar together before calling anyone an idiot.

Spevto, your an idiot!!!  I know excatly who your talking about when you talk about a 18 year old sophmore that played for his dads team.  The boy graduated last year as a 19 year old senior.  He turned 19 after the football season ended.  Get your facts together before you start slinging mud.

LLOYD.....

Actually, wouldn't it be you'RE an idiot?  Get your grammar together before calling anyone an idiot.

So you have nothing to ad to this conversation!  YOU'RE and IDIOT also.  Speveto started this thread with accusations about a high schoo player that were totally wrong.  I was just saying that if a person is going to start a thread make sure they have the facts correct.  Don't sling mud when you don't know what you are talking about.

Ustedes son bien locos.  Si hay una problema con unos jugadores, y es contra a las reglasde UIL, diles, ellos van a pedir tu nombre y un poco de informacion de la persona ...y ya!  Basta!! ustedes quien estan hablando "SMACK" de los que estan pediendo informacion....

##press the space bar for the english translation##

did you really think that would work ?

Ustedes son bien locos.  Si hay una problema con unos jugadores, y es contra a las reglasde UIL, diles, ellos van a pedir tu nombre y un poco de informacion de la persona ...y ya!  Basta!! ustedes quien estan hablando "SMACK" de los que estan pediendo informacion....

Ayiiii wey

Ain't nobody got no good grammer on this site. :P

liar... take this post that i took from another thread:

Ok i know this has been said be for but  i think people wants to know. 20-4a why is it so important for nederland to win over other teams. it seems like the focas is always on nederland and png. what bout the underdogs they could come up fast look at lumberton last year everyone says thet it was a cenderila story well yea it might be but the season just started i think u colud think that bout some teams in this distract im not  trying to faver lumberton i just think that they have always been the unestaimated in this class of teams maybe they have great choches like other teams in 20-4a.

nobody got good grammar on this site.  I just proved you SO wrong.

LLOYD.....

AC - you teach English too?

Ok i know this has been said be for but  i think people wants to know. 20-4a why is it so important for nederland to win over other teams. it seems like the focas is always on nederland and png. what bout the underdogs they could come up fast look at lumberton last year everyone says thet it was a cenderila story well yea it might be but the season just started i think u colud think that bout some teams in this distract im not  trying to faver lumberton i just think that they have always been the unestaimated in this class of teams maybe they have great choches like other teams in 20-4a.

Sun of a gun, you dun gon a pruved me rong.

I had to read that so slow I felt like a 5 yr old!  That's bad!

Ok..You almost made me do it..LOL But then I was like..how would that work..but hey..you had me thinking about it...That was too funny!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder