DVDs to be available for Superbowl Games

videoguy

Sheffield Productions will be at Bulldog Stadium for Superbowl weekend.  All three games will be taped and DVDs available for purchase and take home that same day.  Full crew, including our traditional 4 camera setup and replay capabilities, will be on hand to capture entire game and highlights for a DVD that will become a treasured family keepsake for years to come.

All of you ex-jocks out there . . . what would you give to have professional footage, commentary and replays of your early sports ventures?  Since 1985, Sheffield Productions has taped local sports and made video copies available for purchase.    This weekend will be another chance to have a "moment in time captured" of your young athlete.

NISD has requested the company that services the video board to have it repaired by this weekend.  Hopefully the company will be able to fix the board and have it ready to showcase these Super Bowl games.    The same video, including replays, that goes on the DVDs will be shown on the board for everyone's enjoyment at the game.

We wish to thank STJFL for again asking us back and to wish all teams the best of luck Saturday. 

See ya on the field. 

Yes, I agree Txdragon. I bought last year and they are professionally done, with play by pla, and color commentator. The kidds will think they played on real TV. Mt sone has watched his over and over.

I cannot wait! Win or lose (hopefully win though), I look forward to this Saturday and yes, this year has been an experience that my son will never forget!  The pics  I have taken, the pics I have bought, and now the video; there will be plenty for him to look back on and say that he had a good first year of football!

GO MUSTANGS!!!

Yes, I agree Txdragon. I bought last year and they are professionally done, with play by pla, and color commentator. The kidds will think they played on real TV. Mt sone has watched his over and over.

Glad you enjoyed last year's video.  Thank you for the nice plug.  

DVDs are are still $25 ( tax included ).  DVDs will be ready for pickup ASAP after each game.  For an additional $5.00 P/H; the DVD will be mailed to whatever address you wish . . . proud grandparent, favorite uncle, out of town family, whoever.

See ya on the field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83