Locked Thread

pirate68

I have been reading about this fight on this forum for 3 days now and have refrained from posting anything but I think the fact you posted what you just did just goes to show how so many people who were not even there thrive on conflict!  I was present at the game and witnessed everything personally.  The majority of you people who are trying to make this go on and on and on and on.... don't know what you are talking about.  Ever play the game in elementary school when you whisper something in someone's ear and it comes out totally different when the last person says it?  That is pretty much what has been happening on this forum.  Both sides were wrong and the kids were the ones who suffered.  From the beginning of the game, tensions were high and there were comments flying from BOTH sides of the field.  NEITHER side is innocent in this! Noone has talked about how a representative from the Lumberton board went over to the Bridge City side before this "Brawl" happened and asked the coaches to control their sideline or how a Lumberton board member went over to the Bridge City sideline to stop the situation from escalating into the "Brawl" and how the Bridge City coach pushed him have they? This happened before there was any confrontation.  Yes, Lumberton people should not have been on the Bridge City sideline and the Lumberton coach should not have run across the field but that does not mean that Bridge City was innocent of any wrong doing.  They did just as much talking to contribute to the situation.  Were the Bridge City boys talked to by the Lumberton sideline in a derogatory way?  No.  Were team moms cussed at?  No.  So to all of you who were not even there and to the person who posted this STUPID thread, get a life and find something else to do!