HOW ABOUT LINEMEN??

BUC EM UP

Chris Reed from SFA was the most athletic big man I ever saw at the HS level. Wasted potential. 6'4" 280 lbs and could run in the 4.6 range in the 40. Had offers from every major program in the country, but had to go JC for grades. Went to Navarro JC in Corsicana and got into some trouble. I heard he went to an NFL camp, but ??. Anyone who saw him in HS can validate that he was incredible.

Those linemen on that Hemphill team were beasts. I thought I was at a college game when I saw those guys! Unbelievable at a 2A school in the sticks!

I played against Hemphill when some of the beasts were there.  They were huge.  Chris Reed was a waste.  Probably the best pure athlete that size to ever come out of setx.  I saw him win the 100 meter dash at the Barbers Hill track meet when I was a freshman in high school.

for west hardin's offensive and defensive line we did pretty dang good for the fact that besides our center our biggest lineman was 185 lbs. and the smallest starting (me) was 145 lbs.  with a line that small you would think we wouldn't have done anything at all  but that just shows that teamwork and experince is more important than lone size and skill

The entire starting line of the graduating class of 01 from Hemphill.  All of them went to college.  Four of them went division one.  The best of them was Big Ben Wilkerson, that played for LSU then went to I believe the chargers and is now in Atlanta.

haha i went to his draft party in hemphill awhile back he's a beast but he got drafted by the bengals dont have any info on him now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder