Dayton plays in DAYTON - 2nd ROUND

SETEXFan

Guest tigersvoice

Dayton will play Elgin in DAYTON on Fridat at 7:30.  Elgin wanted to flip home and home and Dayton won the toss.  See you in Dayton on Friday!!!!!!! ;D

Golly, I wouldn't want to catch Dayton at home in a second round playoff game!  Haven't heard much about Elgin this year but they certainly don't lack the huevos.

Any game in dayton is difficult and  playoff game against a team stewarts gonna have fired up because of their lackluster performance in the first game of the playoffs thats a recipe for a sharpestown dayton match up in the third round

Are you serious?  Are you talking about the Sharpstown Apollos?  They have made the playoffs and are winning?  :o :o

Any game in dayton is difficult and  playoff game against a team stewarts gonna have fired up because of their lackluster performance in the first game of the playoffs thats a recipe for a sharpestown dayton match up in the third round

I wouldn't say lackluster performance, I know the LIONS were just that good. had ther backs against the wall until the 4th. congrates on the win but the LIONS came to play and gave DAYTON all they could handle.

Daytons defense got punched in the mouth over and over for 3 quarters and still managed to start stopping the run late in the game. It wasn't the shutout, lockdown performance we hoped for but a victory hard fought none the less. The defense's intensity will multiply because of this game. I am proud of them for fighting hard and beating what turned out to be the toughest running game we have faced this year.

The only thing I see for the opposing teams throughout the playoffs is if it's a shootout Dayton's more than likely going to come out on top.  Even though the running game ate up the clock lastnight Dayton's defense was good enough to make at least one stop which went in favor of Dayton.  Everytime Dayton had the ball they were going to score.  What's the story on Elgin?

The only thing I see for the opposing teams throughout the playoffs is if it's a shootout Dayton's more than likely going to come out on top.  Even though the running game ate up the clock lastnight Dayton's defense was good enough to make at least one stop which went in favor of Dayton.  Everytime Dayton had the ball they were going to score.  What's the story on Elgin?

More of the same Offense... I think the Livingston game can only benefit us.

called the baytown sun to get them corrected on the site for the bronco game. they had it that we play in austin at conally stadium but told them the game was to be played in dayton at bronco stadium. don't want people to start heading to austin to a dark stadium lol. hope they make the correction in the sun.  ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder