Newton VS East Chambers Predictions?

K'vill didn't get on me too bad last night as I was in my purple and white, so we CAN STAND a little red and black tonight. Assitant Supt. said he would have me a K'ville shirt next game, so maybe all us Newton fans should bring a little extra purple and white and pass it out? NAHHH! 22-AA is all one now no matter what color you wear!! Go Wildcats and Go Eagles.The Bucs better beware because a beating is before them!

I think I know who you are now..LOLLOLOLOLOL... I saw you at the game last night!!!! Thanks for supporting the wildcats..we'll be there to support the eagles..and you're right..at this point..doesnt matter what color you are...WERE 1!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan

We wouldnt miss this game..as much as EC has been talking...no way!!

"The Bucs better beware because a beating is before them!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could someone...or anyone...please explain?

Newton and KV posters have flooded this thread, probably by 70 or 80%, but the accusation is that EC IS TALKING??  ::)

Could someone...or anyone...please explain? Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newton and KV posters have flooded this thread, probably by 70 or 80%, but the accusation is that EC IS TALKING??  ::)

Yo ecbucfan, Your The One Complaining About All The Eagle And Wildcat Fans Doing All The Posting, And Yet Here You Are Again. Have a Nice Day.

Guest rykerx144

its not our fault our fans are more supportive than yours!!!    Your problem not ours!!

Guest ECBucFan

Yo ecbucfan, Your The One Complaining About All The Eagle And Wildcat Fans Doing All The Posting, And Yet Here You Are Again. Have a Nice Day.

All I did was ask a question, that YOU avoided. Can't answer it huh?  

not sure how ec has been talkin trash on here. i just dont see how showing support for your team is trash talking.  if anyone is talking trash from ec, they sure in the heck shouldnt be after the game at the beginning of the year.  they just need to put it all out there on the field, and hopefully we'll come away with the win.    GO BUCS!!!

Guest ECBucFan

Never once did I say EC was going to win this. In fact, Newton is the heavy favorite THIS YEAR, everyone knows that. I don't mind differing opinions in the least, but when bogus insinuations and outright lies are told, I draw the line. I can't stand it when others PUT WORDS INTO SOMEONES ELSES MOUTH. They need to get their facts straight, before running their mouths.

Final thought on this: If you are not winning with class, you are not winning at all. JMHO.

----- End of this subject for me -----

Guest rykerx144

quit worrying about it!!  Thats what this is about, get on here, talk smack, support your team, and after they play if they win get back on here and talk more trash, and if they lose either get on and eat your crow or avoid the site for a few days like everyone else and after a few days get back on here talking trash about your next game....

K'vill didn't get on me too bad last night as I was in my purple and white, so we CAN STAND a little red and black tonight. Assitant Supt. said he would have me a K'ville shirt next game, so maybe all us Newton fans should bring a little extra purple and white and pass it out? NAHHH! 22-AA is all one now no matter what color you wear!! Go Wildcats and Go Eagles.The Bucs better beware because a beating is before them!

I think I know who you are now..LOLLOLOLOLOL... I saw you at the game last night!!!! Thanks for supporting the wildcats..we'll be there to support the eagles..and you're right..at this point..doesnt matter what color you are...WERE 1!!!

You must have been sitting around Hazelwood. And yea, I'm the short, bald guy. Go Eagles and 22-AA!

How about a new bumper sticker...

Kirbyville Football... A Winning Tradition Since...2008?

I get a kick out of you Kirbyville folks riding the tradition of Newton like it's your own. I'm sure after next year K'Ville will be back in 3A and back to their rightful position...The cellar.

Never once did I say EC was going to win this. In fact, Newton is the heavy favorite THIS YEAR, everyone knows that. I don't mind differing opinions in the least, but when bogus insinuations and outright lies are told, I draw the line. I can't stand it when others PUT WORDS INTO SOMEONES ELSES MOUTH. They need to get their facts straight, before running their mouths.

Final thought on this: If you are not winning with class, you are not winning at all. JMHO.

----- End of this subject for me -----

The fact is that you were the one that referred to 22-2A fans as being the eminators of garbage and our coaches as well, I scoffed at your comments, but never laid into anyone except you and a few others that seem to become enraged by anything that has to do with Newton, The Eagles, The Coaching Staff and now you've lumped Kirbyville into your rath. " Get Over Yourself " NO USE FOR YOU!!! Have A Nice Life.

congrats to newton on the game tonight.  yall are one heck of a team.  and im proud of all of our boy on this past season yall got the job done when u needed to, so yall could play tonight.  now that the season is over i dont know what im going to do.  :'(

again congrats newton, and best of luck on the road to state.

I get a kick out of you Kirbyville folks riding the tradition of Newton like it's your own. I'm sure after next year K'Ville will be back in 3A and back to their rightful position...The cellar.

Kirbyville was going 3 rounds deep into the playoffs when they were 3A

And Newton was winning State Championships when they were 3A!

Guest rykerx144

And Newton was winning State Championships when they were 3A!

I cant believe you newton people?  Kirbyville is not rideing anyones coat tail?  I was at the game last night and I know I saw hundreds of Kirbyvilles fans at your game.  They came out to support you and you are still complaining?  I can assure you no one knows more than the Kirbyville fans that they have not had the success that Newton has had in the past.  They have done a great job of building the program up the past three years to where it is now.  You have to start somewhere.  No one is Kirbyville is trying to take anything away from Newton, they are just offering support, and Im sure they would appreciate the same respect!

Guest rykerx144

that was politically correct answer but the more i thought about i want to change my answer.  I cant believe you newton people, but I guess it makes sense. If a rival that you have not lost to in twenty years comes into your stadium and kicks your butt I guess that is what you do say.  You no longer have the present, and probably not the future so you just point to the past!! Typical

that was politically correct answer but the more i thought about i want to change my answer.  I cant believe you newton people, but I guess it makes sense. If a rival that you have not lost to in twenty years comes into your stadium and kicks your butt I guess that is what you do say.  You no longer have the present, and probably not the future so you just point to the past!! Typical

Lol its gonna take more than beating them once to say they don't have the present or future.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder