Newton VS East Chambers Predictions?

that was politically correct answer but the more i thought about i want to change my answer.  I cant believe you newton people, but I guess it makes sense. If a rival that you have not lost to in twenty years comes into your stadium and kicks your butt I guess that is what you do say.  You no longer have the present, and probably not the future so you just point to the past!! Typical

Lol its gonna take more than beating them once to say they don't have the present or future.

Totally!!! The long tradition at Newton wasn't started yesterday or last year, or the year before. Kirbyville is doing very well right now. Talk to us after ten years. And believe it or not, Newton has lost lots bigger games in the past than the game to Kirbyville this year. It was a big win for Kirbyville. Be proud of it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

that was politically correct answer but the more i thought about i want to change my answer.  I cant believe you newton people, but I guess it makes sense. If a rival that you have not lost to in twenty years comes into your stadium and kicks your butt I guess that is what you do say.  You no longer have the present, and probably not the future so you just point to the past!! Typical

Lol its gonna take more than beating them once to say they don't have the present or future.

Totally!!! The long tradition at Newton wasn't started yesterday or last year, or the year before. Kirbyville is doing very well right now. Talk to us after ten years. And believe it or not, Newton has lost lots bigger games in the past than the game to Kirbyville this year. It was a big win for Kirbyville. Be proud of it.

Totally,  Like I said no one is debating your tradition. Its a FACT Newton has been the dominate team and Kirbyville is not even in the same league as Newton when your talking about quality of teams the last twenty years.  But I got news for you, the present is now, now is this year and Kirbyville does have the present.  I was just trying to make the point that is seems like newton fans are trying to justify the lose by the past twenty years.  For example your orignal post about a stupid bumper sticker when no one was even talking about Kirbyville winning.  I could understand if someone from kirbyville was bragging and you said it, but NO you just threw that in and I just meant it makes you look like one of them kids that is about nine years old and is being picked on for losing and all he can say is "oh yea, well, we beat yall last year!!

I didn't and wouldn't make the post about the bumper sticker. My point is Kirbyville's big win against Newton was great for kirbyville, but not that big a loss for Newton. Kirbyville finally excercised a demon that has been with them a long time. Great. But the reality of the situation is Newton is still going in the playoffs as is Kirbyville. The District Championship is not that big a deal. Nothing less than a State Championship should be the ultimate goal. Newton has been there done that more than once. Kirbyville has not. The post about Kirbyville going three rounds deep in 3A playoffs was aimed at Newton. We were State Champions in 3A, Kirbyville was not. Do not lump all Newton together with statements like "you people from Newton" and claim to be something your not, I was at the Kirbyville/Anahuac game and sat on the Kirbyville side. I have kin playing for Kirbyville. I hope Kirbyville wins the State Championship. As of now it is not a reality. Live with it.

Guest rykerx144

I didn't and wouldn't make the post about the bumper sticker. My point is Kirbyville's big win against Newton was great for kirbyville, but not that big a loss for Newton. Kirbyville finally excercised a demon that has been with them a long time. Great. But the reality of the situation is Newton is still going in the playoffs as is Kirbyville. The District Championship is not that big a deal. Nothing less than a State Championship should be the ultimate goal. Newton has been there done that more than once. Kirbyville has not. The post about Kirbyville going three rounds deep in 3A playoffs was aimed at Newton. We were State Champions in 3A, Kirbyville was not. Do not lump all Newton together with statements like "you people from Newton" and claim to be something your not, I was at the Kirbyville/Anahuac game and sat on the Kirbyville side. I have kin playing for Kirbyville. I hope Kirbyville wins the State Championship. As of now it is not a reality. Live with it.

My response was for the guy who did post the bumper sticker comment!! and I didnt say anything about going three deep into the playoffs. I think we are both defending people that dont need defending!! lol

congrats to newton on the game tonight.  yall are one heck of a team.   and im proud of all of our boy on this past season yall got the job done when u needed to, so yall could play tonight.  now that the season is over i dont know what im going to do.  :'(

again congrats newton, and best of luck on the road to state.

Thanks Guy,The E.C "BUCS" get Kudos from Me on Gutting out what had to be a tough night, as for You having nothing to do now, Ihear that there is going to be a Great Game Friday afternoon in Crosby at 2 O'clock.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83