Newton VS East Chambers Predictions?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newton will roll on through EC no problem. they played em earlier in the year but that was way before newton got it together and has become deadly with the running and passing on offense. EC cant score with them. Ill be at the game Friday wearin my red an black. Look for two wins from 22 2A this week!

keep running your mouth its gonna make it alot sweeter when EC pulls   off the upset  ;D ;D ;D

How was your dream??? Did you wake up yet??? You need to..because you guys are definetely not going to pull this one off!! Sorry.

LETS GO EAGLES..PULLING FOR YA!!!

Will be there with my red/black on also!!!

Thursday and Friday, I Can Hardly Wait. Two Programs/ One Goal/ To Win  [move]Nocker is off his Rocker[/move]

We are not running our mouths HEADKNOCKER. We are just telling the truth. Newton has way to much talent for EC. I'm not running my head or trying to be cocky, I just can't see EC even scoring 20.

Make us proud tomorrow night K VIlle!!!!!!!! I'll be cheering you on from Abilene

Go Eagles

ec 42- newton 7

Its called..The Land of OZ..when you click your heals three times you will be back in East Chambers...READY SET GO...aww...NOW WAKE UP!!!! ARE YOU KIDDIN ME...YOU THINK EC IS GOING TO ONLY LET NEWTON SCORE 7....PLEASE!!!! MAYBE THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!

Some people amaze me with their post. I dont get it! I really think they should at least try to make a post thats logical..like say:

EC 20

Newton 44

This is more like it..dont you think? I mean come on! Lets be realistic..YOU'RE PLAYING NEWTON!!!!!

LETS GO EAGLES...MAKE US PROUD... ;D ;D :o :o :o

District 22-2A ALL THE WAY!!!

ok now thats over,,,,its time to get behind the Eagles...see ya at LCM

We'll Be The People in Purple Overflowing From The Visitors Bleachers. See Ya'll There, 7:30 PM, Don't Be Late, You Don't Want To Miss This One.

I was hoping ya'll would be on the home side...man those bleachers are going to be PACKED!!!! About like Kvilles was tonight!!!

ok now thats over,,,,its time to get behind the Eagles...see ya at LCM

We'll Be The People in Purple Overflowing From The Visitors Bleachers. See Ya'll There, 7:30 PM, Don't Be Late, You Don't Want To Miss This One.

I was hoping ya'll would be on the home side...man those bleachers are going to be PACKED!!!! About like Kvilles was tonight!!!

I Wonder If They Have Time To Expand The Seating By Tonight? Probably Not, OH Well, Come Anyway.

Dont worry...we'll be there! We'll just show up early. Kville fans know how to work around those problems...lol Just ask your gate people..lol we were there at 4pm for our game against you guys..LOL We knew if we wanted a seat in the stands we best be there early!! We dont like standing on the fence if you know what I mean! We wouldnt miss this game..as much as EC has been talking...no way!! Gotta see this in person. And I want to support a great team!!!

Good luck tomorrow..and be looking for all the RED AND BLACK...I'm sure we'll stick out like a sore thumb..LOL They wont kick us out  huh? I just hope they're not still mad at us for beating them. Anyway, see ya tomorrow!!!

I'm not trying to jump the gun by saying this or trying to be big headed but the competition really starts for our district next week. You will have K Ville most likely playing Arp and if Newton wins playing either Hughes Springs or Franklin. I am a bit nervous about tomorrow nights game, simply because I realize that anything can happen. But if the Eagles win, then I will really start getting nervous. As you can see I'm bored out of my mind. Go Eagles

K'vill didn't get on me too bad last night as I was in my purple and white, so we CAN STAND a little red and black tonight. Assitant Supt. said he would have me a K'ville shirt next game, so maybe all us Newton fans should bring a little extra purple and white and pass it out? NAHHH! 22-AA is all one now no matter what color you wear!! Go Wildcats and Go Eagles.The Bucs better beware because a beating is before them!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder