*HJ vs. Cleveland Playoff/Cleveland Wins 46-16/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Guest cowboy4jc

And Ya'll also made Trey Burrell go all Cooky. He looked like he had no idea where he was for quite a while  8)

Hopefully he will get his head cleared for basketball season!!! ;D ;D ;D

He's ok. I ran out on the feild to help him and he was asking me where he was but we got him on the sideline and everything came back to him and he was able to play before the game ended.

And Ya'll also made Trey Burrell go all Cooky. He looked like he had no idea where he was for quite a while  8)

He's ok. I ran out on the feild to help him and he was asking me where he was but we got him on the sideline and everything came back to him and he was able to play before the game ended.

!

Thanks for the update, i'm glad to here he's OK, good luck to you guys next year

Guest cowboy4jc

!

Thanks for the update, i'm glad to here he's OK, good luck to you guys next year

Thank you, and good luck to yall. I hope yall go far.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder