Did jarvis do good in the scrimage against kounze

Guest wos84

Probably wouldn't be fair to evaluate Jarvis on this scrimmage.Everyone knows what he is capable of.Last night he was kind of out of his normal role knowing he had to carry the load.He struggled a little from the free throw line and his long ball was a little off early but that is to be expected early in the year.He is a shooter who can and will fill it up from outside.Last night he went to hoop when his outside shot wasn't falling which is what all good players do.He was no doubt the best player on the floor yesterday.Jarvis will be fine.

Probably wouldn't be fair to evaluate Jarvis on this scrimmage.Everyone knows what he is capable of.Last night he was kind of out of his normal role knowing he had to carry the load.He struggled a little from the free throw line and his long ball was a little off early but that is to be expected early in the year.He is a shooter who can and will fill it up from outside.Last night he went to hoop when his outside shot wasn't falling which is what all good players do.He was no doubt the best player on the floor yesterday.Jarvis will be fine.

TopDawg may disagree with you on Jarvis being the best player on the floor.  He is a big Kountze fan and he feels that Roman Walker is superior to everyone else in SE Texas.

I am a big Walker fan as well.I said repeatedly last year he was Kountzes best player and will be the best in 23aa this year.I don't have a dog in this fight but have seen both kids alot.I feel like both these kids are in the top 10 in the area and Roman will definitely hold his own day in and day out but Thursday Jarvis was the best player on the floor.

There is No way Jarvis Struggled against Kountze in the Scrimmage. Yes i am a Kountze Fan and I would say Jarvis is a better all around player than Roman Because of his outside ability. Roman is a greater finisher around the basket but his shot was not dropping. Jarvis Did The best he could of done going against the Lions because they were focused in on him and H-J had a  Guy Step up i hear is Coach Sutherlands son not sure thought and he went for at least 20

Read my post Dawg.Jarvis did struggle from behind the arc and at the FT line.You won't see him go 3-13 many times from behind the arc when he's getting the looks he got Thursday.If he's stroking it like he usually does this one would have gotten ugly.

PS-Roman just got alot better tonight when the football team closed there season.With the guards joining the Lions Saturday his game will go to a different level.

Was not at the game, but I heard that they got a 6'9 transfer from a Baytown school, any truth to the rumor.  I heard he can play.....Will this put them over the top?

Yeah in tru, Clancy "the Thug Puppy" DeJohn back on campus but still hav acadimic issues.  When he outta that crack pipe TP wreck shop.  7' wingspan and 280 pounds of nasty--  NOT!  Sorry guys, I didn't see anything 6'9" out there.

Was not at the game, but I heard that they got a 6'9 transfer from a Baytown school, any truth to the rumor.  I heard he can play.....Will this put them over the top?

Yeah in tru, Clancy "the Thug Puppy" DeJohn back on campus but still hav acadimic issues.  When he outta that crack pipe TP wreck shop.  7' wingspan and 280 pounds of nasty--  NOT!  Sorry guys, I didn't see anything 6'9" out there.

You need to quit spending time hanging with a crowd that talk slang and get back into English 1 (freshman class) and start learning more on grammer, spelling etc...

You need to quit spending time hanging with a crowd that talk slang and get back into English 1 (freshman class) and start learning more on grammer, spelling etc...

now talk about ironic someone who is trying to correct someone who was obviously joking on their english and they make a mistake when they say a crowd that talk slang....hmm

Talked to Southerland Friday Night. Jarvis did struggle from the outside and free throw line. But had a good game overall. I laughed when I told Southerland congratulations on the win and he said how do you win a scrimmage. Southerlands son hit 5 from the outside line during that game also. So jarvis good on the inside and southerland from the outside and  now we get the rest of the team back from the football team. Which I would like to congratulate on a great season. Size does matter and we were just too small up front.

Go Hawks GATA on the court!

I didn't see but a couple players on the floor for either club that was 5'9" and no one close to 6'9".Now there were several that would have tipped 4'9" with the air Jordan's on.

PS. Master T don't let setxslam fool ya,he's smarter than average "gansta"  ;) ;) ;)

:D :D :D :D...I should've known.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder