WO-S Box Score Stats for their past 12 games

WOS87

Here are the box scores for the past 12 games the Mustangs have played...

WO-S has not been scored on in the 3rd quarter since the Giddings Area Round Playoff game in 2007.

Coldspring had been averaging 36 points per game going into the game with us

Caldwell had been averaging 41 points per game going into the game with us

Gilmer is averaging 46.42 points per game and allowing 16.00 per game and has an average margin of victory of 30.42.

For 2008, WO-S is averaging 44.00 pts per game, allowing 5.60 per game and has an average MOV of 38.40

wosboxscore2008.gif

209-28 in the first half?!?!?!?

Amazing stats WOS87

That is amazing! That's with Silsbee shutting WOS out in the first half, actually the first three quarters. That has to be amazing too, considering.

Yea whats up with that? What happened in that game? Why did silsbee only hold ya'll to 14..only 7 in 4 quarters..thats VERY unusual!!! Just curious as to what happened. Was  ya'll missing some players or something?

Guest Silsbee88

Amazing stats WOS87

That is amazing! That's with Silsbee shutting WOS out in the first half, actually the first three quarters. That has to be amazing too, considering.

Yea whats up with that? What happened in that game? Why did silsbee only hold ya'll to 14..only 7 in 4 quarters..thats VERY unusual!!! Just curious as to what happened. Was  ya'll missing some players or something?

::) ::) ::)

we were just coming back from hurricane and were off 3 weeks. not to make excuses but when your cold your cold.

BS.  Silsbee was just coming back from the hurricane as well.  This was a well played game by both teams with WOS making the plays they needed to make, to win the game.  Both teams played tremendous defense.  I don't want to hear any excuses about the hurrincane.  

We couldn't catch a cold in the Silsbee game. We were flat and played like crap, it happens at every level.

You think the Tiger defense had something to do with that? ::)

I definetly think that WOS is the better team, just not that much better than Silsbee to say the Stangs had an off game for the reason of the close win. That is just not the case.

But, WOS won, and that's all that matters.

We couldn't catch a cold in the Silsbee game. We were flat and played like crap, it happens at every level.

You think the Tiger defense had something to do with that? ::)

I definetly think that WOS is the better team, just not that much better than Silsbee to say the Stangs had an off game for the reason of the close win. That is just not the case.

But, WOS won, and that's all that matters.

I agree aggie.Silsbee did a heck of a job against the stangs.I have been suspect to our offense all year even though we have put up a lot of numbers.

Amazing stats WOS87

Silsbee played good. They have a good team and always plays the Mustangs very tough. Let us not take anything away from Silsbee.  ;)

I wasnt trying to take anything away from Silsbee..dont misunderstand me..I was just surprised by that score considering who was playing and how WO-S has outscored their other opponents so badly. Thats all. I would have loved to have been at that game. Sounds like it was a great game!!! Way to go Tigers for holdin 'em!!! Congrats to WO-S on the Win!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder