Who Will Go Out First In The Playoffs Kirbyville Are WO-S

skipper

Guest rykerx144

Kirbyville has their toughest game of probably the first three rounds against Corrigan Camden in the first round.  If they manage to get past CC (and they will) then their next few round will be against team that appear to be a little bit weaker like Anahuac in the second. 

WOS should be able to cruise through the first two rounds with no problems.  WOS then will start to play teams at their level of play with kids with size and speed and well get to see how they hold up.

so to answer your question, I think well see two teams with two very different paths in the playoffs. Kirbyville will be going Div 1 and WOS will be going Div 2, which means that WOS making round three will be about the equivalent of Kirbyvilles round one.  I think that Kirbyville has the best shot at getting beat out in the first round and WOSs best shot at getting put out wont be till at least the third round.

However I think that if Kirbyville makes it past CC then it ll make the Region Finals untested.  I think that WOS has more than just one tough game before they make it to the Region Finals

That one is easy, Kirbyville, because WO-S isn't going out.  Only team with a chance to slow them down is Liberty Hill, if they are still around.  However, I look for good things from Kirbyville also.  I know WO-S district was down this year but the numbers were ridiculous.  If they ever hit stride and stay healthy it's over. 

That one is easy, Kirbyville, because WO-S isn't going out.  Only team with a chance to slow them down is Liberty Hill, if they are still around.  However, I look for good things from Kirbyville also.  I know WO-S district was down this year but the numbers were ridiculous.  If they ever hit stride and stay healthy it's over. 

Friday, they looked like a team that is beginning to peak at the right time.

if kirbyville & wos was playing each other ,them wilcatters go home early :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

looks like kvw can go all the way,heck they should, while wos has a stiffer task at hand, but dont

never check out them stangs , they have the resume to proove it. stangs at least three rounds

deep,  while the wildcats go to the big dance, 2a will  be a lot kinder this year for them ol cats at kv  dont forget to shine your shoes ;D ;D ;D

When I am talking about WO-S the Wildcats are not even in that thought pattern.  Let's be serious, Ike saved KVille from a good ole country one.  Not knocking the 'Cats as they are a very good 2A football team but we are talking different levels of very good here.  Heard this same stuff last year.  KVille needs to find a stump that fits their rump, it just wont be in the same woods as WO-S.  Good luck to both teams.

i think if the hurricane had not hit wos would have made a better showing against silsbee. that aside wos defense would have kept kville behind so they would not have won. If they were to play today wos wins by at least 2 tds. As for who exits the playoffs first remains to be seen. Going by how well the defense for wos is playing i would have to say they have the potential to go all the way. As for kville there offense seems to be their biggest factor and as history shows defense wins championships. So in my not so expert opinion and its just an opinion i have to go with wos lasting longer in the playoffs. Good luck to both teams as they both go for the golden ring.

Guest rykerx144

i think if the hurricane had not hit wos would have made a better showing against silsbee. that aside wos defense would have kept kville behind so they would not have won. If they were to play today wos wins by at least 2 tds. As for who exits the playoffs first remains to be seen. Going by how well the defense for wos is playing i would have to say they have the potential to go all the way. As for kville there offense seems to be their biggest factor and as history shows defense wins championships. So in my not so expert opinion and its just an opinion i have to go with wos lasting longer in the playoffs. Good luck to both teams as they both go for the golden ring.

I think your wrong about Kirbyvilles defense. I think Kirbyville has at least a top 5 defense in 2A state.  The only team to put any significate points on them was Jasper and Kirbyville did struggle that game and made alot of mistaOpponents.  Kirbyvilles defense has held their opponets to an average of 14.5 points per game with only 265 yds per game with a run defense that has held to only 113 yards per game rushing,,,if thats weak!

14.5 pts/game

265 yds/gamekes. 

When I am talking about WO-S the Wildcats are not even in that thought pattern.  Let's be serious, Ike saved KVille from a good ole country one.  Not knocking the 'Cats as they are a very good 2A football team but we are talking different levels of very good here.  Heard this same stuff last year.  KVille needs to find a stump that fits their rump, it just wont be in the same woods as WO-S.  Good luck to both teams.

Honestly..we were all disappointed that game was cancelled. We enjoy playing teams like WOS. It great for our kids to play teams of their calliber. If they lose they lose..but the experience they gain from the game makes them better!!! You guys were our only loss last year!!! I think we deserve a little resepect!!!

Don't forget that we (Silsbee) did lose to yall at the last min by one point...

Well you may want to read my post again as i said kvilles offense seems to be their strongest factor. That in no way did i mean their defense was weak. Kville would not be ranked #1 if they had a weak defense. My point is that Kville will run into better teams that can score and that might be the difference in games to come. However i do think kville is poised to take it all as they are a well rounded team. They may not be able to beat wos but they would not get blown out which means all of 2a should look out for kville.

first off let me get this out of the way my hats off to kirbyville you guys are top notch football team with some of the best coaches around super fans. its just a shame that the two schools could not play this game ,becouse it would have been a head knocker the way i see it who knows how it would have turned out  maybe next year we can see two of the best get after it .ok now let me say this about silsbee football team,yes the kids from silsbee took the mustangs to the limits ,one of the best games i have seen in a long time and i do belive you can ask eny west orange fan this and thay will tell you the same thing as i have said super fans super coaches at silsbee.NOW LET ME SAY THIS TO THE GUY that said west orange-stark has played no one good this year-----------go see a head doctor my friend  PS go mustangs go wildcats  hope to see both teams bring home the gold     PS agan sorry for the spelling  lol  just to keep you guys on your toes lol

Just be glad WOS didnt have to play Kville in District this year..if you guys had a tough time with Silsbee you definetely would have had a tough one with this Kville team this year!!! Kville will not go out first round. And if I can recall...we've gone just as deep if not deeper than WOS in the playoffs the last few years.  :o

Isn't this the same old stuff yall were spewing last year when we came over there and handed you your a.. on a platter?  ;D

Honestly..we were all disappointed that game was cancelled. We enjoy playing teams like WOS. It great for our kids to play teams of their calliber. If they lose they lose..but the experience they gain from the game makes them better!!! You guys were our only loss last year!!! I think we deserve a little resepect!!!

You earn respect. All you are doing is trying to get your respect by saying what yall would have done. You did gain some respect by beating Newton. Seriously though, stop begging for the respect. Kville has a good team. Let them earn their respect.

What does it matter who goes further?  They are in two different brackets in two different classifications.  I can say KV will not play anyone with the talent of Gilmer, Carthage, Cleveland, and probably even Coldspring and Diboll.  And that is just in Region 3.  That's a beast!!

If thats the case, then why did Silsbee give WOS such a hard time...and I do believe the last time we played silsbee (last year) WE BEAT THEM..so dont act like Kirbyville is someone who can just be run over. This year our team is stronger, bigger and deeper than ever. Not saying Kirbyville would have beat WOS...but it would have been a good game..you can bet on it. WE are a good team this year!

Last year was last year...

Kville needs to concentrate on the present and I do not see where Kville is playing WOS in the playoffs.

If thats the case, then why did Silsbee give WOS such a hard time...and I do believe the last time we played silsbee (last year) WE BEAT THEM..so dont act like Kirbyville is someone who can just be run over. This year our team is stronger, bigger and deeper than ever. Not saying Kirbyville would have beat WOS...but it would have been a good game..you can bet on it. WE are a good team this year!

It's funny that some of you Kville folk will refer to a game that you played against Silsbee last year, but refuse to refer to your game with WOS... ::) I' mean, why try to compare what you did against a team a year ago when you actually played the team your comparing against last year. LOL

Maybe it's because you don't want to bring up that spanking... ;D

It's funny that some of you Kville folk will refer to a game that you played against Silsbee last year, but refuse to refer to your game with WOS... ::) I' mean, why try to compare what you did against a team a year ago when you actually played the team your comparing against last year. LOL

Maybe it's because you don't want to bring up that spanking... ;D

I am glad you pointed that out, Gas. This guy makes no sense. Yes, the Tigers lost that game by 1 point on a last second two-point conversion( great call I might add). But you seem to want to forget the 30 point loss you had to WOS LAST YEAR.

You're right, Gasilla, that's very funny. :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476