STJFL week 7 scores

Txdragon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

THEY PLAYED KIDS THAT NEVER PLAYED RUNNING BACK AND QB. HOW IMPRESSIVE IS THIS? THESE KIDS WERE VERY IMPRESSIVE TODAY I WOULDN'T WANNA PLAY THESE KIDS IN THE PLAYOFF. IT LOOK'S LIKE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE AND THEY'RE ON A MISSION :-X :-X :-X :-X :'( :'( :'( :-*

I'm very proud of WOS Senior White.  With all they have been through this year, with injuries and players quitting, I am happy to see them finally putting it together.  I think that a win next week will get them in the playoffs.  Keep the momentum going.  I think that all WOS fans should be in attendance to root this group on for this final push.  We really need this win so that all of our teams can get in the playoffs, as far as I know all of the other teams has already clinched.  This team lost an absolute stud linebacker and runningback before the season even started.  He moved to Houston.  They also lost their best runningback and possibly the fastest kid in the Senior division to a knee injury about five weeks ago.  They have had terrible luck, but they stuck with it and worked hard and now have a chance to get in the playoffs.  I am happy for them and their coaches.

I'm very proud of WOS Senior White.  With all they have been through this year, with injuries and players quitting, I am happy to see them finally putting it together.  I think that a win next week will get them in the playoffs.  Keep the momentum going.  I think that all WOS fans should be in attendance to root this group on for this final push.  We really need this win so that all of our teams can get in the playoffs, as far as I know all of the other teams has already clinched.  This team lost an absolute stud linebacker and runningback before the season even started.  He moved to Houston.  They also lost their best runningback and possibly the fastest kid in the Senior division to a knee injury about five weeks ago.  They have had terrible luck, but they stuck with it and worked hard and now have a chance to get in the playoffs.  I am happy for them and their coaches.

I second that BigD. These coaches deserve a lot of credit for not giving up. I know how hard it is to get kids at this level to commit to being dedicated to the team. Coach Steve Harvey and his staff are doing a fine jod. I'm pulling for you guys.

Vidor jr white  0

PNG jr. White 38

Very good team and they showed me today why they are undefeated.

well coached, good athletes and are a physical team.

Good Luck to them in the playoffs!

Thanks we got some great kids and fantastic coaches, yall played a great physical game, our starters were complaining about sitting after we got up so quick. Im very proud of these kids they practice very hard they got a taste for ints and causing fumbles and theyve worked hard on it 1 more game and were 7-0

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

THEY PLAYED KIDS THAT NEVER PLAYED RUNNING BACK AND QB. HOW IMPRESSIVE IS THIS? THESE KIDS WERE VERY IMPRESSIVE TODAY I WOULDN'T WANNA PLAY THESE KIDS IN THE PLAYOFF. IT LOOK'S LIKE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE AND THEY'RE ON A MISSION :-X :-X :-X :-X :'( :'( :'( :-*

I wouldnt get too excited...png purple has only scored three td's all year. very young team.... out of 17 kids on the team 15 are returners to this team next year...all but 3 has never played tackle football before...so 54-0 on this team learning is not a real big deal. Do it next year with this lil team returning 15 kids...then get excited.

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

I wouldnt get too excited...png purple has only scored three td's all year. very young team.... out of 17 kids on the team 15 are returners to this team next year...all but 3 has never played tackle football before...so 54-0 on this team learning is not a real big deal. Do it next year with this lil team returning 15 kids...then get excited.

I think the excitement is for the WOS kids and not against the PNG kids. Next year will be fun too because our team will only lose 2 kids.  ;D

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

Don't be mad with WOS people, you should be upset with your own league officials.  You see that is simply the result of stacking one team.  Let's see, one team is undefeated and loaded with experience, while the other has not won, and has only scored three touchdowns the entire year.  Not to mention only three players with experience.  I have a question, "How do you get a coach to buy in own this"?  Your quote really said a lot.  Thanks Cherokee!!!!

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

Don't be mad with WOS people, you should be upset with your own league officials.  You see that is simply the result of stacking one team.  Let's see, one team is undefeated and loaded with experience, while the other has not won, and has only scored three touchdowns the entire year.  Not to mention only three players with experience.  I have a question, "How do you get a coach to buy in own this"?  Your quote really said a lot.  Thanks Cherokee!!!!

funny stuff....

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

funny stuff....

Whatever it takes to get the big "W" 

Hopefully STJFL can get it right next year.

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

I wouldn't get too excited...png purple has only scored three td's all year. very young team.... out of 17 kids on the team 15 are returners to this team next year...all but 3 has never played tackle football before...so 54-0 on this team learning is not a real big deal. Do it next year with this lil team returning 15 kids...then get excited.

funny stuff....

LAND SHARK WHAT U MEAN HOPEFULLY STJFL CAN GET IT RIGHT NEXT YEAR? WHEN U PUT KIDS THAT NEVER PLAYED THE RUNNING BACK OR QB WHAT U SUPPOSE TO DO BUDDY? IF THEY COULD HAVE THEY PROBABLY PUT LINEMAN IN THE BACK FIELD. WHAT'S RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG IS WRONG.  WOS JR. WHITE FOLLOWED ALL THE RULE BY TAKEN OUT ALL THE STARTERS THAT WAS IN THE BACKFIELD AFTER 28 POINTS. IF THEY WANTED TO BE UGLY THEY COULD HAVE PUT #2 IN AT QB OR RUNNING BACK. BECAUSE HE WAS THE STARTER AT QB BUT HE'S JUST COMING BACK FROM A BROKEN HAND. SO HOW COULD THE STJFL FIX SOMETHING WHEN U FOLLOW ALL THE RULE'S LAND SHARK

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

Would you not get excited if the score was reversed? A parent from PNG Purple came up to the head coach of the Junior White team and commended him on how disciplined his team was,and thought how wonderful a job he was doing to have those boys so sound and effective on both sides of the ball. He seemed truly amazed at how good they played. I think thats a testament to how all the coaches on that staff( DAVE,JOSH,FRUITY,KENT,MAVIS DIME,SNATCHER JR, BROUSSARD, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST  MRS. LINDA & KOOL-AIDS GRANDMA)Out of that list our kids get great coaching,some good role models,and some electrifying prayers and cheers on gameday. Thats what we do here 19cherokee90. We get EXCITED. When we win big we get EXCITED,when we win close ones we get EXCITED,and if by some crazy chance ya beat us......We get EXCITED at the chance we may get to play u again.And this year after the Super Bowl guess what we will be........? You guessed it EXCITED!! Its really kinda fun 19Cherokee90  I wish u had something to get EXCITED about!!!!

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

Would you not get excited if the score was reversed? A parent from PNG Purple came up to the head coach of the Junior White team and commended him on how disciplined his team was,and thought how wonderful a job he was doing to have those boys so sound and effective on both sides of the ball. He seemed truly amazed at how good they played. I think thats a testament to how all the coaches on that staff( DAVE,JOSH,FRUITY,KENT,MAVIS DIME,SNATCHER JR, BROUSSARD, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST  MRS. LINDA & KOOL-AIDS GRANDMA)Out of that list our kids get great coaching,some good role models,and some electrifying prayers and cheers on gameday. Thats what we do here 19cherokee90. We get EXCITED. When we win big we get EXCITED,when we win close ones we get EXCITED,and if by some crazy chance ya beat us......We get EXCITED at the chance we may get to play u again.And this year after the Super Bowl guess what we will be........? You guessed it EXCITED!! Its really kinda fun 19Cherokee90  I wish u had something to get EXCITED about!!!!

Preach it!  and when Junior Blue wins the SuperBowl guess what we will be......? You guessed it .. EXCITED!  ;)

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

I can't get any love 92. You and I both know I'm the glue that holds Jr. white together.  ;)

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

I can't get any love 92. You and I both know I'm the glue that holds Jr. white together.  ;)

Tony I was looking for your name, but I guess I just found out what they really think about you over there in WOS..Come on over to Vidor and I will appreciate you..(make sure you bring your boys ) ;D

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

I wouldn't get too excited...png purple has only scored three td's all year. very young team.... out of 17 kids on the team 15 are returners to this team next year...all but 3 has never played tackle football before...so 54-0 on this team learning is not a real big deal. Do it next year with this lil team returning 15 kids...then get excited.

funny stuff....

LAND SHARK WHAT U MEAN HOPEFULLY STJFL CAN GET IT RIGHT NEXT YEAR? WHEN U PUT KIDS THAT NEVER PLAYED THE RUNNING BACK OR QB WHAT U SUPPOSE TO DO BUDDY? IF THEY COULD HAVE THEY PROBABLY PUT LINEMAN IN THE BACK FIELD. WHAT'S RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG IS WRONG.  WOS JR. WHITE FOLLOWED ALL THE RULE BY TAKEN OUT ALL THE STARTERS THAT WAS IN THE BACKFIELD AFTER 28 POINTS. IF THEY WANTED TO BE UGLY THEY COULD HAVE PUT #2 IN AT QB OR RUNNING BACK. BECAUSE HE WAS THE STARTER AT QB BUT HE'S JUST COMING BACK FROM A BROKEN HAND. SO HOW COULD THE STJFL FIX SOMETHING WHEN U FOLLOW ALL THE RULE'S LAND SHARk

esp, calm down, I was referring to the png person basically telling on themselves on how they drafted. I know WOS has talent coming out the wazoo, but if you stacked the teams over there, you are doing a better job of keeping it under your hat

Guest Brubaker

That's probably the last thing you would want to do if you're developing a football program, stack a team and make the kids think they are better than they are.  Nothing against the kids on that team, but reality is tough to gauge in this situation.  I can assure you that if some of these other communities stacked one, it would be a similar if not more dominant story.  As for WOS, I don't think they could unstack a team, even if they stacked another.

Hey, it's Junior League football, it's all about Friday Nights in the end, and I'd rather be having the experience my kid is having than stacking a team and rolling on through the league.  Teaches my kid nothing.

WOS JUNIOR WHITE 54

PNG JUNIOR PURPLE  0

My bad TD. I know your the head disciplinarian that has a part in that well oiled pee wee team,as well as the junior white team!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder