Saturday Headlines 11/8/2008

Guest rykerx144

PNG'S game plan thought to be stolen, but Coach B found it misplaced in a stack of applications on his desk!!

LCM goes 0 - 10 and Coach is embarrassed to find that High School Football doesn't have a draft.

Barbay finally gets credit for 300!!  comes up with election at last minute as 300th excuse for why he lost to kville!!

L-Town switches track for playoff run Nederland still can't catch up.

Dayton Burros trip over their swollen heads.

Jags circle the wagons and stomp the teepees.

Black Pearl takes home new pet Lion.

LCM shocks district when player trips over goal line for win.

The Brook shows Houston area why Golden Triangle is better place to live.

Lumberton educator finally clues B.M.F. in to the meaning of "Glutious Maximus".

BMTSoulja1 given the humanitarian award for taking pity in Burros fans.

Tick Tock Tick Tock my glutious maximus

Gotta hand it to the ol timer.  He's got some pretty funny quips.  :P :P

Dayton Burros - wait...I get it...my Dayton education has come through...you used the spanish word for Donkey that has the euphamism "jackass" right??

Beaumont Enterprise delivery person assaulted in Dayton!!! (claims irate Bronco fans were angry at lack of media coverage)

Lumberton defeats Nederland like their lives depended on it!!

Silsbee gives Hardin-Jefferson a taste of what lies a head in the basketball season, win 42-0

Barbay defeats Alvarez in cage match to decide 7 OT tie between Kirbyville and Newton

and on Sunday morning.........

A couple of Big 12 officials admit to wrong doings, say they intentionaly missed the block in the back that allowed Shipley to score on punt return

Guest rykerx144

Vidor learns from elections and wears black uniform and discovers black on outside and white on inside is winning ticket!

Eagles placed on endangered species list again after Kirbyville Newton game!!

L-Town switches track for playoff run Nederland still can't catch up.

Dayton Burros trip over their swollen heads.

Jags circle the wagons and stomp the teepees.

Black Pearl takes home new pet Lion.

LCM shocks district when player trips over goal line for win.

The Brook shows Houston area why Golden Triangle is better place to live.

Lumberton educator finally clues B.M.F. in to the meaning of "Glutious Maximus".

BMTSoulja1 given the humanitarian award for taking pity in Burros fans.

Tick Tock Tick Tock my glutious maximus

Gotta hand it to the ol timer.  He's got some pretty funny quips.   :P :P

Dayton Burros - wait...I get it...my Dayton education has come through...you used the spanish word for Donkey that has the euphamism "jackass" right??

LOL

Beaumont Enterprise delivery person assaulted in Dayton!!! (claims irate Bronco fans were angry at lack of media coverage)

Lumberton defeats Nederland like their lives depended on it!!

Silsbee gives Hardin-Jefferson a taste of what lies a head in the basketball season, win 42-0

Barbay defeats Alvarez in cage match to decide 7 OT tie between Kirbyville and Newton

and on Sunday morning.........

A couple of Big 12 officials admit to wrong doings, say they intentionaly missed the block in the back that allowed Shipley to score on punt return

We will see, you could be correct in saying you will win the football game with all of those D1 athletes you speak of, but basketball will be NO cakewalk like you say. At least we both wake up Saturday morning wanting the Aggie's to win.  GIG'em

KCS called to Bulldog Stadium late Friday night to clean up after derailment. Witnesses claim to have seen a Dayton fan throwing something on the tracks prior to the train derailment. ;D ;D ;D

That's a good one (although I hope you are wrong  ;D)

Pirates loot Livingston; Lion hides selling cheap.

Nederland Short Cardenas And Forney; Disappointed Fans, Nederland don't break 50 ... Ned 35 Lum 12

Panthers Put Final Rock In Front Of Bear Cave; Hibernation Begins.

New Stadium... Another Loss... New Tradition In PN-G?

You Can Call Them Bronco's Or Burro's They Don't Care, They Just Want A Shot At Lumberton!

Da' Brook Built A Dam In Front Of Da' Shore And Flooded The Score Board WB 38 NS 10

In A Game That Was More Boring Than Watching Grass Grow, Titans Slip Into Playoffs By Beating Baytown Lee

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wew
    Newest Member
    wew