Cleveland vs Splendora

The Indians should have very few problems in this game.  The final score is not as important to me as staying healthy.  I would like to see the few players struggling with nagging bumps and bruises get a rest.  I want to keep the momentum going into the playoffs, but that should not be a problem as far as winning the game.  Cleveland will be looking to revenge a loss that Splendora handed the Indians on homecoming night one year ago.

cleveland will lose when they play carthage in i believe round 3 if they make it that far.

What wealth of knowledge do you make this prediction on?  Please tell me it is because you have seen one or both of these teams play.  I wonder what guarantees Carthage will make it to the 3rd rnd.

I believe he's reading the same book that the Coldspring's fans were reading!

ive been watching carthage all year.  They have one of the best offenses in the state.  They have dismantled everyone in their district, i honestly do not believe the starters have played much in the 2nd half.  They score points in just about every way you can think of.  One of the most well rounded offensive teams i have seen in a while.

ive been watching carthage all year.  They have one of the best offenses in the state.  They have dismantled everyone in their district, i honestly do not believe the starters have played much in the 2nd half.  They score points in just about every way you can think of.  One of the most well rounded offensive teams i have seen in a while.

Glad to know you have some knowledge in the art of Carthage football.  I will give you a tip, the Carthage offense better bring their lunch pails if this match up takes place.  I promise they have not seen a defense like Cleveland has all year.  There will be no 2nd half's off in this game for anyone.  If Carthage does indeed have a top ranked offense in the state it must be right next to Cleveland's.  I have seen alot of Indian football over the years, but I have never seen eleven kids work as one like these do.  Carthage - See Ya Soon!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami