22-4A District Champs and Playoff Teams

Who is going to win 22-4A  

1. 1. Who is going to win 22-4A

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's alot of Ozen hating in this world Razor. They could return 22 starters' date=' and have Durley coaching them and folk would still hate....[/quote']

Could it be that Ozen isn't big enough to accept a loss as it really is...a whipping? EVERY time we beat them all I hear for a year is that we cheated. Personally, I'm sick of it and I just wish they'd grow up about it. If you can't run with the big dogs...right?

Although it's true that there's been our share of controversy between PNG and Blowzen, but let's face it, if it comes down to 1 single play that the refs get to decide, then they just didn't get it done on the field.

They could go 15-0 and I still wouldn't respect them... not until they stop whinning about "cheaters".

:pp Ozen

Don't get me wrong...I am no Ozen fan and I would prefer they not make the playoffs, but I think they have to be considered a contender just based on the amount of talent they can draw. Whether the system in BISD is right or not, it is what it is and Ozen has a deep pool to draw from.

• 5 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder