Where would you go and why?

If you had to go to another school other than where you are currently located to be a fan or a player ...

Where would you choose and why?

PNG just from the atmosphere, but can you please bring the offensive game plan to at least 1960.  The wing-t just isn't what it once was.

Well, me and my wife are tired of running from hurricanes so we are looking at Dallas so you guess where i want my son to go to? I will always love the Indians but career opportunites are better, and housing is cheaper up there, plua family around too.My nephew is up there and getting recruited bu UT and TAMU and OK state.

lol you think PNG runs the wing t? do you know what a football looks like? oh and Liberty Hill won the 3A state title running the wing t last year against gilmer and didnt throw the ball one time. Gilmer had 8 D1 football players on that team and Liberty Hill had 0. Pflugerville went to the state semi's running the wing t. Livingston is tied for 1st running the wing t.

PNG is a pro style team and I think before you can pick a school you have to prove you know what a field looks like.

Guest gladiator2

I would love to move to Dallas. The Grapevine and Southlake area is awesome. The cost of living is cheap. If I was a electrician instead of a refinery worker. I got to see both of them play when we were evacuated. The stadiums are AWESOME and the Cowboys are right down the road.

I would move out of the area, this area is ugly. I actually like the Waco are a lot. They have great schools with some dang good football in Waco and Robinson and generally just really nice people up there. The cost of living is pretty cheap and the best part is there are about 100000000 different industies to work for. Waco is a manufacturing hub for companies like Coca Cola, M&M Mars, whoever makes Huggies diapers and several others. There are huge manufacturing facilities everywhere you look around but the neighborhoods are quiet and feel secluded. Plus there is Baylor University. There is a nice Lake and the area is really nicely developed with nice malls and tons of new restaraunts. The weather is good in Waco too, its warm and dry in the summer and theres not too much rain or bad weather and no hurricanes.

Guest tigersvoice

I would move out of the area, this area is ugly. I actually like the Waco are a lot. They have great schools with some dang good football in Waco and Robinson and generally just really nice people up there. The cost of living is pretty cheap and the best part is there are about 100000000 different industies to work for. Waco is a manufacturing hub for companies like Coca Cola, M&M Mars, whoever makes Huggies diapers and several others. There are huge manufacturing facilities everywhere you look around but the neighborhoods are quiet and feel secluded. Plus there is Baylor University. There is a nice Lake and the area is really nicely developed with nice malls and tons of new restaraunts. The weather is good in Waco too, its warm and dry in the summer and theres not too much rain or bad weather and no hurricanes.

Nice area - better check the region for tornadoes, though.

Guest 87CRU79

I've lived in the Central Texas for about a year, and I lived in Dallas before I moved to this area. Although I love SETX, I would have to move back to Dallas, to the Plano or Highland Park area, or to Austin. I dont care what anyone says, Austin is the most beautiful place in Texas. Gotta love the atmosphere there too

Waco is my second favorite city in Texas followed by Huntsville but led by Fredricksburg...I was just picking PNG and Newton based on schools.

You wouldn't happen to work for the Waco Tourism Bureau? ;D

Bentonville, AR. Where I'm going.

Check out these facilities!!

This is the hidden content, please

I would have to agree with you there plus great community with the same feel as nederland also they have a pretty nice baseball facility plus the University of Arkansas is only 30 minutes up the road another choice of mine would be Stephenville nice town Tarleton State is there and just a really cool town

I would try to go somewhere where football atmosphere is just like it is in Southeast ,Texas.......Austin, Dallas, Houston...............I have heard of people that have left this area, and they can,t seem to find the satisfaction of the fan support ....PNG, Nederland, WOS , and now Lumberton have some of the greatest attendance for High School football ..so my heart would probably always be here no matter where life might take me................. ;) ;) ;)

I would love to move to Dallas. The Grapevine and Southlake area is awesome. The cost of living is cheap. If I was a electrician instead of a refinery worker. I got to see both of them play when we were evacuated. The stadiums are AWESOME and the Cowboys are right down the road.

I hope you are being sarcastic because Southlake and Grapevine are two of the most expensive places to live in the DFW area....There is a reason why Southlake will only have one high school there....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder