Where would you go and why?

Bentonville, AR. Where I'm going.

Check out these facilities!!

This is the hidden content, please

I would have to agree with you there plus great community with the same feel as nederland also they have a pretty nice baseball facility plus the University of Arkansas is only 30 minutes up the road another choice of mine would be Stephenville nice town Tarleton State is there and just a really cool town

It seems like it.  I haven't moved up there yet.  I drove around when I was up there for the job interview and noticed they had pee-wee league games going on and they were packed.  Seems like they support thier kids.

I would love to move to Dallas. The Grapevine and Southlake area is awesome. The cost of living is cheap. If I was a electrician instead of a refinery worker. I got to see both of them play when we were evacuated. The stadiums are AWESOME and the Cowboys are right down the road.

I hope you are being sarcastic because Southlake and Grapevine are two of the most expensive places to live in the DFW area....There is a reason why Southlake will only have one high school there....

Bingo...Southlake is home to multi-million dollar homes and corporate exec's. My wife and I lived in Grapevine in the early '90's and she worked in this little town northwest of there with a jaugernaut 3A football program called Southlake. We used to go eat burgers at the Dragon's Den and I proudly wore my black cap with the green bill and green "C" on it when we came back home (we had friends with kids onthe team). But we couldn't afford to live there. It amazes us to this day at the growth of that coummunity in such a short time.

If I had to choose another program to root for based on recent history and fan base...Katy. The Red Sea!

Bentonville, AR. Where I'm going.

Check out these facilities!!

This is the hidden content, please

I would have to agree with you there plus great community with the same feel as nederland also they have a pretty nice baseball facility plus the University of Arkansas is only 30 minutes up the road another choice of mine would be Stephenville nice town Tarleton State is there and just a really cool town

It seems like it.  I haven't moved up there yet.  I drove around when I was up there for the job interview and noticed they had pee-wee league games going on and they were packed.  Seems like they support thier kids.

Yes you are right about that I played in a Babe ruth world series up there 2 years ago and we played bentonville for one of our games the football team had a scrimmage right before our game started and they kept making announcements the whole game about how every one should go and watch they had free admission to that game our game was packed there fans were never quiet even after we came back and won that game, they have super nice people there and great facilites they also just finshed building a new high school thanks to walmart donating tons of money  

yep, Southlake and Grapevine is outrageous but im looking at Ricardson and Wylie and i can buy a 4 BR 31/2 bath 2 car garage with a pool in the backyard for 192 where as im paying over 200 for a 3 BR house in Groves wheres the sense in that!? They have some great facilities up there also. My son just hopes the school up there has Purple and White as their school colors, hes the one im having a hard time convincing of moving is better for mom and dads career

yep, Southlake and Grapevine is outrageous but im looking at Ricardson and Wylie and i can buy a 4 BR 31/2 bath 2 car garage with a pool in the backyard for 192 where as im paying over 200 for a 3 BR house in Groves wheres the sense in that!? They have some great facilities up there also. My son just hopes the school up there has Purple and White as their school colors, hes the one im having a hard time convincing of moving is better for mom and dads career

Wylie has a great school district

Yeah, being home to the worlds richest and greediest company has it's advantages I guess.

How are they the greediest. The Walton family is the worlds biggest donor to charity year in and year out.. You need to read the news before you blast folks.     

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami