Will Coach Barbay Get Win # 300 against K Ville or 1st rd of Playoffs?

bd04

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win or Lose  :o I believe I'll go to Jenny's for chicken anyway. Frank could probably fix crow so it would be edible for either side. Good luck to both teams, see everyone Friday night.

Too funny "eagledad" very cute. :) Gotta love high school football. Whatever the outcome is, I've enjoyed talking with each and everyone of you!!! Its been FUN!!! I just have two things to say though....GO WILDCATS!!!!!  LOL

I'm allergic to crow, so i think ill have a delicacy  "eagle soup"

Rykerx your allergic to crow!!!!!! WOW

For all them eagle fans here is my recipe  for how im going to be fixing yalls crow friday nite

Summer Crow Kabobs

Ingredients

16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)

16 pieces of green pepper

16 cherry tomatoes

8 button mushrooms

8 ears of sweet corn

1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce

1/2 cup melted butter

8 kabob skewers

Preparation

Cut each piece of crow in half and place in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Clean and cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces. Cook in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. Alternately put corn (3 pieces), green peppers (3 pieces) and cherry tomatoes (3) along with 4 pieces of crow meat on each skewer. Use 1 mushroom to top each skewer. Brush with melted butter and place on preheated grill for about 4 minutes. Flip, butter again and place back on grill for another 4 minutes. Repeat one last time for a total of 12 minutes or until they appear done. Serves four adults.

Guest rykerx144

grizz, thats hillarious, but you better find a receipe that serves more than four people because after friday night no matter who wins there is going to be alot of people hungry for crow!

grizz, thats hillarious, but you better find a receipe that serves more than four people because after friday night no matter who wins there is going to be alot of people hungry for crow!

I can make many difft kinds they just need to let me know what kind they like!!!! I have

Country "C" Medallions

Pan Fried Crow

Crow Creole

Crow Casserole

Crock Pot Crow

Crow In A Blanket

BBQ Crow

Grizzlys Magic Stew

The

"So good you'll want to slap your mother-in-law"

Recipe

Crow Bean Roast

and many others

Yeap so for all those NEWTON fans I will have my serving crew after the game outside the gates rite in front of those State Champ monument's y'all talk so much about !!!!!! So come get y'all some crow

OMG..LMAO....You are definetely on a role today. You are cracking me UP!!! Dont worry, My husband and I will be there to help you serve!!!! Dont know about you but I'm sick of hearing about the STATE CHAMP MONUMENTS..LOL!!! :o :o :o :o ::) ::):P

I Graduated From NEWTON and Down There We Take Rivalry Game SERIOUS....A Lil TOO SERIOUS...lol

BARBAY GETS 300 Friday Against Kville No Doubt

Trust me we take rivalry games pretty serious ourselves..just ask JASPER!!!! YOU WILL  NOT WIN FRIDAY!!!! Its just not possible. When you graduated from Newton Kville probably stunk it up...cause I graduated from Kville..and we stunk..but let me tell ya...the kville of 2008 is AWESOME!!! Cant be beat!!! Wont be beat!!! Hope your there to watch ;)

You are hilarious SLOY. I would love to see the expression on your face Friday night when the eagles win. I have never seen someone so confident that their team cannot be beat. LOL   You will learn as k vill wins more and more that you can be ranked #1 in the state and that doesn't mean one thing. Well you will see soon enough on Fri night what that means. Best of luck to your wildcats because they will need it.

Go Eagles

You are hilarious SLOY. I would love to see the expression on your face Friday night when the eagles win. I have never seen someone so confident that their team cannot be beat. LOL   You will learn as k vill wins more and more that you can be ranked #1 in the state and that doesn't mean one thing. Well you will see soon enough on Fri night what that means. Best of luck to your wildcats because they will need it.

Go Eagles

BD04..You are hilarious yourself..lol  But you can talk all you want..and you can try to rain on my parade all you want...but the truth of the matter is, Newton hasn't played us in 5 years, and you will tomorrow, and you will see what kville is all about..and HOPEFULLY..Kville will come out with the win. In my heart, I truly believe we will. I don't think newton has what it takes to beat us this year. Sorry and honestly just because you guys have beaten us in the past doesn't make it a walk in the park this year. You better start watching some videos!!! LOL I'll tell you what...I'll be on the 50 yard line waving at you and smiling when we get our SWEET VICTORY!!! ;) ;D

[move]GO WILDCATS!!!![/move]

Yeap so for all those NEWTON fans I will have my serving crew after the game outside the gates rite in front of those State Champ monument's y'all talk so much about !!!!!! So come get y'all some crow

BDO4 THIS IS FOR YOU SO AFTER THE GAME COME SEE ME!!!! Go ahead and make your order now of what kind of crow you would like !!!! Ill go ahead and have it in a to go box for you after the game!!!!

for all menu items see page 4 !!!!

BDO4 THIS IS FOR YOU SO AFTER THE GAME COME SEE ME!!!! Go ahead and make your order now of what kind of crow you would like !!!! Ill go ahead and have it in a to go box for you after the game!!!!

for all menu items see page 3 !!!!

BDO4...Let me suggest his Crow Creole...its a delicacy. You'll love it!!! But you better order now..because there will be quite a few there that night that will be eating a TON of it (on NEWTON'S behalf) and it wont last long!!! GET IT WHILE ITS HOT!!!! ;D ;)

for all menu items see page 3 !!!!

BDO4...Let me suggest his Crow Creole...its a delicacy. You'll love it!!! But you better order now..because there will be quite a few there that night that will be eating a TON of it (on NEWTON'S behalf) and it wont last long!!! GET IT WHILE ITS HOT!!!! ;D ;)

Yea i will have his set to the side with his name wrote all over it!!!! lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder