Will Coach Barbay Get Win # 300 against K Ville or 1st rd of Playoffs?

bd04

LOL  I love this stuff!!! Well we will just see. I wish I could be there but i'm in Abilene and my youth group would not be to happy if I cancled youth service tomorrow night to go to the game. So i'll be online cheering the eagles on.

Go Eagles

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me..your not even gonna be there??? OMG>... oh well...hope you'll be listening..be listening for that train sound...everytime you hear it..you'll know we scored..LOL You'll get so tired of hearing it you'll want to turn the game off. lol Anyway, enjoy your plate of CROW!!!! LOL  ;D

Church is more important than the game. I tell you what sloy and grizz, I dont bet but I can almost promise you that the horns of the wildcats will blow only 3 times. Now on the Newton side, I dont know if we got that far advanced in technology but they will have cowbells!!! lol

Go Eagles

That is so nice of you grizz. lol  I can't wait till 7:30. Its almost sad that this week has to end but next week is the playoffs so it will be just as fun.

lol ive enjoyd talking smack all year bout this game!!! no matter who wins lets support our boys through the playoffs and hopefully bring back a D1 TITLE AND A D2 TITLE that would be great... good luck to both teams ......... o and you forgot to send your mailing address so i can send that crow!!!

Guest rykerx144

theres no doubt that's how these two communities are! This weeks its talk smack, fight, and come onto the field and play like your trying to tear each others heads off and next week when playoffs start they will be supporting each other.  I bet that if they don't play on the same day and time then there will be just as many Kirbyville fans at the Newton game as there is Newton and vice versa.  So if there is anyone reading these articles that is not local, believe that this hatred exists only for one week a year and beyond that these programs are family.

LOL  I tell you what, I will set up an all you can eat crow buffet at wildcat stadium on Sat. It will be a great charity event. I will even bring in the singing crows and they can sing your blues away. lol

Go Eagles

O so were going to have a charity event for all the crying eagle fans a wildcats stadium sat sweet!!!!

LOL no that's not what I said grizz. Don't take it out of context and try to turn it around on me.

There will be plenty of crow for everybody in Kirbyville. So if you want you can invite neighboring towns as well to come and enjoy this great event. lol  Oh I can't wait

Guest rykerx144

its kinda like the article in Enterprise stated if you notice the names on the players uniforms from the past several years they will be the same on both programs. That's because there are several familys that are liven in that area that are divided by the district lines.  I realize it is not possible but if they could combine into one district then how good would they be as a larger school ?

its kinda like the article in Enterprise stated if you notice the names on the players uniforms from the past several years they will be the same on both programs. That's because there are several familys that are liven in that area that are divided by the district lines.  I realize it is not possible but if they could combine into one district then how good would they be as a larger school ?

WOW!!

They would be a top 5 4a school easily. I'm telling you this is one of the most talked about games in the state of Texas. Like I said earlier, I live in Abilene and Ciscoe is right up the road and there are people over there talking about this game. That is at least 7 hrs from Newton. It just shows you the hype leading up to this game.

Go Eagles

Yea I know..do ya'll ever go on the other website the Txhssn? There are a few people from cisco on there that have been talking about our game coming up. I think its neat. And I have to agree...this week its been awesome talking our talk..but after this week, I will support those eagles and will go watch them play! We may be rivals, but its kind of like a family thing, I can mess with you, but dont let anyone else ;) I'm excited about our game tomorrow and I hope the best for both teams. I cant believe its already here! I know our boys from both sides will go out there and give 110% on the field and at the end, who ever wins, wins. Lets just hope its the WILDCATS!!!!

ill be there early, probably about 5:00 if you need me to take the crow out to defrost for ya

My bad lefty99 forgot bout you for some darn reason!!!!!! Rykerx144 its all ready to be put on the pit....have been gettting it ready for them newton fans all week but ill holla at you when i get there to get it warmed up for them!!!!

Guest rykerx144

Me too ryker144.  Just look for a black shirt that says SETXSPORTS.COM!  I'll be and eye in the sky for this one!

That's cool grizzly!

ill have to come up and say hi,  i dont know what they are going to do with all these people tonite.  There will be some watching from the parking lot.

Me too ryker144.  Just look for a black shirt that says SETXSPORTS.COM!  I'll be and eye in the sky for this one!

That's cool grizzly!

ill have to come up and say hi,  i dont know what they are going to do with all these people tonite.  There will be some watching from the parking lot.

Ill be the one in the middle row on the 50!!!! hopefully making alot of noise ull know who i am !!!!!

Hope they allow airhorns there!!!!

That's cool grizzly!

Ill be the one in the middle row on the 50!!!! hopefully making alot of noise ull know who i am !!!!!

Hope they allow airhorns there!!!!

Sounds good but I am not sure on the fire code for the visitor box! ;D  Might not want to push it!  Just wave and I come out! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder