Will Coach Barbay Get Win # 300 against K Ville or 1st rd of Playoffs?

bd04

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

Im gone too, Im either headed to the best game of the year or Im headed to the game that made me lose my status as a man and everyone on here gets to watch me, grizz, lefty and others eat crow till im sick.  Good Luck Eagles and I hope everyone has a safe trip.   God Bless!!  (just bless the Wildcats a little more) 

Im gone too, Im either headed to the best game of the year or Im headed to the game that made me lose my status as a man and everyone on here gets to watch me, grizz, lefty and others eat crow till im sick.  Good Luck Eagles and I hope everyone has a safe trip.   God Bless!!  (just bless the Wildcats a little more) 

Good thing we get to keep our "Man Card" for a while! ;D

Guest rykerx144

Barbay said in a article earlier in the year that they was the district champs until someone proved different, and that the road fo the district championship still goes through newton.  Well yall can tell Barbay that kirbyville just rode that road through Newton and didnt see much there so they keep going!!

All I have to say is I'm glad I'm not the one thats gonna be eatin crow..LOL Told you so just isnt good enough ,..HUH...Dont want to sound OVERLY CONFIDENT or anything..but I tried to tell people...Kirbyville is not the same team as it used to be...but they just wouldnt listen. LOL...If those FEW touchdowns wouldnt have been called back..MY prediction would have been correct!!!  ;D But oh well..heck..I'm just glad we won..I really did want them to put 50 on the board though! Congrats to the NEW DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!! Way to go Kirbyville...

Oh and BTW...all of you newton fans who said we couldnt win....you all can come see me, grizzly, ryker, lefty, bigbob,nocrow, and slackert FOR YOUR CROW...we have plenty for you!!!!

Sorry Barbay couldnt get his 300th against kville..guess he'll just have to get it in the playoffs.. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder