Somebody beat Lumberton!

B.M.F.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

The weakness that Lumberton has to exploit, nobody in this district does...  That is throw the ball... NOBODY except Nederland...  This is a run first district and Lumberton is built to defend that.... Ned will cause them problems I believe!

We plan on doing that !!   ;)

Ned could make some plays down field with the passing game, but how many. Could they make enough of them to win? That's the question. It all depends on how Lumberton D-Line gets to Bellows. We got to Tatum and that kept the game close even though they had made some nice plays down field. This is a dangerous game for Lumberton, I'll admit that. I think the D will make #2 a non-factor if all of our guys are healthy and ready to play in 2 weeks. Ned will not stop our offense. It all depends on putting pressure on Bellow.

BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Will...ALL of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And please...no whining about the officiating should/when we win.   ;D

As a Lumberton fan, i will never give up my right to whine.

Yea thats what I like to hear. If you dont win blaim the refs or the coach. lol

And please...no whining about the officiating should/when we win.   ;D

Raiders fight till the end!

Same goes to you!

Let's just skip week 9 and go straight to week 10!  LOL....j/k!

Guest BIG HOUSE

YANKEEDAWG----you may throw,if Bellows gets time,but you will not stop the running game........

"streak"    L-Train beats lil ned for second straight year and ned misses the playoffs again(2 years in a row)....that will mean that ned will have a 2 year "streak" going.. :D :D :D

The weakness that Lumberton has to exploit, nobody in this district does...  That is throw the ball... NOBODY except Nederland...  This is a run first district and Lumberton is built to defend that.... Ned will cause them problems I believe!

I coulda swore somebody already beat lumberton. ;D

Why does that not surprise me at all.. ::)

Why does that not surprise me at all.. ::)

You know how it is...A LOT of teams are whining about their coaches EACH WEEK...we just choose the refs. We like our coaches.

if nederland beats vidor friday,,,,,,,i say the l-train falls off its track at bulldog stadium the next friday......central and livingston just out ran the dogs with pure speed,,,,sorry vidor and lumberton wont be able to flat out run the dogss.......they do not have the raw talent these other two teams have..........sorry but the dogs roll right in the playoffs with back to back wins.........

dogs 49

pirates 17

dogs 35

raiders 10

Guest band of brothers

if nederland beats vidor friday,,,,,,,i say the l-train falls off its track at bulldog stadium the next friday......central and livingston just out ran the dogs with pure speed,,,,sorry vidor and lumberton wont be able to flat out run the dogss.......they do not have the raw talent these other two teams have..........sorry but the dogs roll right in the playoffs with back to back wins.........

dogs 49

pirates 17

dogs 35

raiders 10

hmmmm, you are talking about an offense that scored 50 points and still lost and your defense allowed 55! it going to be a long drop off of the plank come friday and deep down inside I think you know it too! good luck next year.

dogs 49

pirates 17

dogs 35

raiders 10

I dunno, the speed that Vidor came out with in the second half against L-Town looked almost like a whole new team showed up. I think Big Ned is going to be shocked that Vidor actually has something up their sleeve, they may not be as fast as Central or Livingston but they sure would be breathing down their collective backs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder