*POST PLAYOFF INFO HERE*

First of all, the statement should have been, "everyone THINKS they know what is going on in Warren Texas."  Unless you are at the practice and in the locker room, you know nothing.  There are always circumstances to every situation.  this was not the first time #6 decided she had better things to do than practice.  Coaches deal with these situations every day.  For some reason parents and kids(some, not all) alike have decided that it doesn't matter if you practice, if you are good enough and the team is going to win.......play em!  That my friend is what is ludicrous.  I saw Warren play early in the year and yes, they are a better team with both #6 and the setter that quit BUT, there is so much more to teach these kids than the almighty win.  You have coaches that believe that.  You should consider yourself lucky.

Are you a coach for the school?

First of all, the statement should have been, "everyone THINKS they know what is going on in Warren Texas."  Unless you are at the practice and in the locker room, you know nothing.  There are always circumstances to every situation.  this was not the first time #6 decided she had better things to do than practice.  Coaches deal with these situations every day.  For some reason parents and kids(some, not all) alike have decided that it doesn't matter if you practice, if you are good enough and the team is going to win.......play em!  That my friend is what is ludicrous.  I saw Warren play early in the year and yes, they are a better team with both #6 and the setter that quit BUT, there is so much more to teach these kids than the almighty win.  You have coaches that believe that.  You should consider yourself lucky.

and another question....

how is BEING SICK "having better things to do than practice"?

yet another statement that you have made that proves since you "weren't at practice and weren't in the locker room" you know nothing about the situation.

your "reliable sources" don't sound so reliable.

No one ever said anyone "threw" a game.  There is a difference in throwing a game and "pouting" in a major contest.  I, as an outsider, saw the Kountze game.....it was a good example of some players not taking care of THEIR business and letting one get away.  I'm sure the young lady is a fine young lady.....it is my understanding that this player elected to work the concessions at a little league game rather than attend a practice......poor choice!

YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE COMMENTING ABOUT!!  THIS YOUNG LADY MADE HER DECISION BASED ON THE FACT THAT SHE WAS FALSELY ACCUSED OF MORE THAN 1 OFFENSE NOT ONLY BY HER COACH...BUT NOW BY YOU!!!  SHE TOOK CARE OF HER BUSINESS.  SHE MADE GOOD SETS THAT EVIDENTLY RESULTED IN THE 4 HITTERS THAT WERE CONGRATULATED AFTER THE GAME HAVING THE BEST PERFORMANCES OF THE SEASON.  WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD SETS THAT WERE HIT OUT OF BOUNDS???  THOSE THE SETTERS FAULT?  WHAT ABOUT THE ONES HIT IN THE NET??? THOSE THE SETTERS FAULT?  WHAT ABOUT THE NUMEROUS SERVES BY OTHER PLAYERS THAT WERE SERVED OUT OF BOUNDS??  THAT THE SETTERS FAULT TOO?  WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER PLAYERS WHO SERVED INTO THE NET????  WAS THE POUT SO LARGE THAT IT INTERFERED WITH THEIR SERVE AND SO THE BLAME GOES TO THE SETTER AGAIN?  WHAT ABOUT WHEN WARREN RECEIVED SERVES AND DIDNT MAKE A GOOD PASS?  SETTERS FAULT?  WHAT ABOUT THE SERVES NO ONE TOUCHED THAT REULTED IN A POINT FOR KOUNTZE???  SETTERS FAULT?  THERE WERE SO MANY MISTAKES MADE BY WARREN THAT NIGHT THAT THEY DESERVED THE LOSS THEY GOT.  KOUNTZE PLAYED BETTER.  WOULD WE HAVE WON IF THEY COACH PLAYED #6?????  WHO KNOWS....MAYBE SO MAYBE NO.  BUT I WATCHED THE GAME AND YOU OR NO ONE ELSE CAN TELL ME WARRENS LOSS IS THE RESULT OF 1 PLAYER.  WARRENS COACH THINKS THE LOSS IS THE SETTERS FAULT,,,,AND EVIDENTLY SO DO YOU.  THAT TELLS ME BOTH OF YOU NEED TO TAKE A COURSE ON ETHICS AND MORALS!!!!  GOOD COACHES DO NOT ACT THIS WAY.  YOU TALK ABOUT WHAT COACHES ARE TEACHING THESE KIDS......FROM WHAT I AM SEEING AND HEARING,  YOU ARE TEACHING THE WRONG THINGS AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.  ACT RESPONSIBLY AND ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES.....IT WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON!

WOW!  And at playoff time!  Sad for all involved.  This situation should not be aired on this forum. 

You are so right. This season will soon be over i sure hope the drama will be over to . Just to let all the readers know the first time Warren played Kountze we had 3 good players out not just 1 . I guess everyone is worried about # 6 except her . #6 took her punishment for missing practice ,accepted it and still plays for these coaches . I know these girls love to play volleyball and love there coaches . They will sure miss there setter in these playoff games but also know it was her choice not to be there . I think the only one to be ashamed for there actions is the person who after the playoff game in Buna decided to scream and cuss our coach in front of her players, because he didnt like how things went . There is a time and place for everything that was not the time or the place . Talk about morals where was his. Our parents and fans support our girls and coaches, monday nights game was proof. They traveled a long way to support us . THANK YOU ! I belive this web site is good for updating games not for airing dirty laundry .Good luck Lady Warriors i hope you go far !!!

WOW!  And at playoff time!  Sad for all involved.  This situation should not be aired on this forum. 

You are so right. This season will soon be over i sure hope the drama will be over to . Just to let all the readers know the first time Warren played Kountze we had 3 good players out not just 1 . I guess everyone is worried about # 6 except her . #6 took her punishment for missing practice ,accepted it and still plays for these coaches . I know these girls love to play volleyball and love there coaches . They will sure miss there setter in these playoff games but also know it was her choice not to be there . I think the only one to be ashamed for there actions is the person who after the playoff game in Buna decided to scream and cuss our coach in front of her players, because he didnt like how things went . There is a time and place for everything that was not the time or the place . Talk about morals where was his. Our parents and fans support our girls and coaches, monday nights game was proof. They traveled a long way to support us . THANK YOU ! I belive this web site is good for updating games not for airing dirty laundry .Good luck Lady Warriors i hope you go far !!!

;D ;D ;D  no screaming  or cussing involved in the conversation by either party involved.  this took place outside while the team was inside.  I was not at all displeased with how "things" went....only displeased with the false accusations made after the game.....my morals are in tact, but thanks for your concern.  If you are pleased with the coaches, team, and overall situation then I am happy for you and yours and wish you the best of luck in Groveton tonight.  I can see how you agree that making false accusations is allright, as you just did the same thing on this site that is "good for updating games not for airing dirty laundry"..

OK! I am going to comment here and I don't have a child in either school and I really don't know who the parents or people involved are, but I will say this.  I as a mother  can feel for this situation.  I don't know if the coach or dad cussed that's between them, I do know when ever as a parent I feel my child threatened or hurt i will go on the attack.  It's human nature to protect your own.  Now I know you need to count to 10 and think about what your going to do and how it will effect things before you do, but it hard not to when you see a hurt kid.  Now knowing these two team and seeing them play.  Kountze is a scrappy little team.  They don't quit.  And if the setter is who I think I seen setting I can't see her throwing a game.  The time I saw her play she was some what a leader and talked the other players up.  To say it was "pouting" is also wrong.  Let's see these are teenagers you show me one that don't get mad and pout at some point I will congratulate you on a great mission.  Why can't we just leave it that Kountze decided they wanted this game more instead of throwing insults.  I was always told whoever walks on the field or court WANTING the game the most was the team that was gonna get it.  You cannot blame one child not playing and another for pouting on a loss.  I walked out of a game the other day when I overheard a child tell parents she sucked.  One moms reply to this child was:  No don't say that! She said  I seen her sub 12-13 kids into that game throughout the night.  I seen others miss serves, spikes, digs, and kills.  It was a TEAM effort.  If one sucks they all suck in my view if they as a team couldn't build eachother back up to be the team they KNOW they can be they deserved the loss.  It's easy to blame others.  As for the coach yelling.  OK! Name me one sport where the coaches don't yell, cuss, throw,critisize, or scream and I wanna be on that coaches blood pressure med's.  They as coaches learn what it takes to bring out the best in these kids and if this was an issue here I am sure this isn't the first time she got loud, blames, or scorned someone. Why get mad now? These coaches have at least 35+ kids that play volleyball freshman thru Varsity.  Could you imagine having to deal with the hormones of this many teenagers at one time?  I couldn't.  And no I do not agree sometimes the stuff I hear that comes from coaches, but they are there I am not they arethe motivators not me.  Missing practice was an issue I read.  I as a parent who MAKES my child attend every practice (unless like the one child who went home sick) go to every practice. I won't except many excuses for her to miss because if  You practice as a team you play as a team.  And last but not least.  Our kids read these blogs and your kids read these blogs you write.  I hate this site for this one reason.  The parents get on here and act like they are the kids.  They sling insults etc.  It's really sad because we and yes I say we because I've commented kinda negative and I hope people don't consider this negative because its not meant to be in any way i'm just an outsider looking in. And I am sureI will get a reply to mind my business probably, but when we make things public then it gives the public the right to reply.  I just feel for this team and the kids after seeing them play before because they had alot of potential........Sometimes and I too need lessons in this subject:  We as parents need to step back and let them stand up for themselves.  Sorry about the loss tonight Warren better luck next year and congrats on a great season.    Goodluck to all still in........

Good comment vball mom 000...

I agree with what you say that this is a public forum that everyone reads and this is NOT the place to be insulting and accusatory.  I also don't like the fact that this is an annonymous forum.  Yes, some people know my screen name, but for the most part I can say what I like without too much repecussion towards my player/daughter.  And because it's annonymous, people get bold and say things that I don't think they would say if we knew who it was saying it.  Like everyone else, this is my opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder