*Deweyville vs. Buna Updates*/BUNA WINS!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said we have no class?  How about the same logerhead telling our coach we were dead?  Hey, if it makes you happy say anything you want.  Won't change the fact that your boys bit off more then they could chew.  The refs did a good job!  Then they come on put their flag on our field?  YEAH!  THE BEST TEAM WON!!!  We even started putting subs in before the half!

So do you have excuses everytime you lose? 

My goodness! Act like adults. What is wrong with high school players putting the flag in the ground on the 50 yard line? It was a simple "hey we're here to take this game." Now I could see a problem if the players started making vulgar jestures or spitting on the ground, but simply putting the flag in the ground...come on. Thank you for the lesson though, because now I truly know how to act unlike you when I become an adult.  :o

I can't believe this. Ok, even if the refs had "given" Buna FOUR touchdowns, they still would have beaten the pirates, because.. what? Oh wait, they didnt score any points. Quit complaining about refs, it will not change the fact that you scored as many points as the people in the concession stand:  ZERO. And another thing, after what happened at Kirbyville last week.. (you might not of heard it, they broke the score board after the visitors stomped their 50). It's funny, its a rather similar situation. DONT GIVE BETTER TEAMS MORE MOTIVATION TO BEAT YOU EVEN WORSE. If you wanna stomp on people's 50 yard lines like you own the place, you sure as heck better back it up, or else you'll look like Deweyville.

what do you know...another year of deweyville talking crap on the coaches and players, claiming how they are gonna whip buna, then whining on here about refs and everything else because they lost....again. Buna and their coaching staff are very classy. after the crap dville talked this week...  id say keeping the score to 35-0 is class if you ask me.  If your gonna talk the crap, put your flag on our logo and act like you own the place....then you better learn to back it up and play like it. alot easier than swallowing all that crow....

Congrats Buna. Why does it seem that Deweyville always finds a way to keep something going even if they lose. You guys need to move on to next week so ya'll can stay in the playoff hunt! Buna and Deweyville seem to have a little bit of bad blood started because didn't two gets get ejected very late for fighting last year? Best of luck to both teams and Deweyville I hope you guys never get those horrible, cheaten, pirate haten' refs again! I might call Oprah or somebody if that injustice had happend to me!!!

O my gosh. What the cougars are complaining? WEll of course, thats all they have to do right? Who is going to sit here and complain about a flag? Dont you think its kinda stupid? Its a flag. First of all, if Buna's players would not have been so immature nobody would be talking the crap they do.

BUNA PLAYERS = IMMATURE Dontcha think? Pretty sad that even though we lost. The pirates were still respectful enough to go slap the cougars hands. But Compared to the cougars they won. And the coaches still made them slap hands. Bad Sportsman ship after the game. Like really. ok Buna cougars won. You do yalls stuff and get off the field. Dont go rubbing it in and throw signs to the vistors side. That is just wayyy immature. #68 needs to grow up. Just a little.

O my gosh. What the cougars are complaining? WEll of course, thats all they have to do right? Who is going to sit here and complain about a flag? Dont you think its kinda stupid? Its a flag. First of all, if Buna's players would not have been so immature nobody would be talking the crap they do.

BUNA PLAYERS = IMMATURE Dontcha think? Pretty sad that even though we lost. The pirates were still respectful enough to go slap the cougars hands. But Compared to the cougars they won. And the coaches still made them slap hands. Bad Sportsman ship after the game. Like really. ok Buna cougars won. You do yalls stuff and get off the field. Dont go rubbing it in and throw signs to the vistors side. That is just wayyy immature. #68 needs to grow up. Just a little.

No, this is actually a pretty mature group of young men. I see most of these kids everyday. They say "Yes Sir" and " No Sir" and admit very quickly when they are wrong. They are generally very reserved and most work very hard to keep their grades up.

I am sorry you lost the game, but stop the sour grapes....And we can tell neither Mesdames Boyd, Kelly, Stanley, or Milstead taught you English.

I am a total Pirate fan!  We were outplayed last night (and this was not the refs fault).  The score, however bad for the pirates, was not the embarrassing thing about the game.  The actions of some of the adult fans as well as some of the student body were uncalled for.  Please people, is the booing really necessary? This teaches our children bad sportsmanship and makes our community look bad.  Let's start acting like a true sports fan should! 

To the buna football team, ya'll are a good football team, you played to win last night, and you no doubt outplayed our pirate team.  you would have won without the help of the refs but it would be nice to be able to come to buna and get a good, fair game called. It is pitiful that both teams aren't allowed to go out and play and have fun.  If there is a bad apple on the team or on the coaching staff that encourages bad behaviour, the rest of us need to set an example!!!Deweyville and Buna are neighbors and while a little rivalry is good, we all should be acting a little more "neighborly"..... For the seniors of both teams, set a good example for the rest of the team.....enjoy the ride...make memories.....have fun.....To the rest of of the football team...Both teams have a few games left and you (and your fans) could show the SETXSPORTS community what we are really made of......not a bunch of whiney babies or trouble makers but two communities that love football. Make your communities proud......  Remember, this is for the young men on the field. 

Good win Buna!!  Deweyville you guys still got a shot at the playoffs so put this behind you and start looking forward to your next game.  Except for this week I root for deweyville also since I live there but Graduated from Buna, you guys don't have the numbers of the other schools but yall still got the talent!!  Let's keep up the wins Buna!!  maybe yall will meet again in the playoffs

If u wanna talk class, talk about the adult fans for the pirates talking smack to the cougar players after the game! Oh wait that happened last year too. Both teams looked good and the 2 running backs for the pirates ran hard. Good game to both teams, there could have been different refs and the cougars would have still won!

BCoogs you are right about one thing different refs buna still wins tonight BUT these sorry refs gave buna hands down at least 2 of there TDs and that is pathetic  and yes Buna is classless

pirate dad you are nuts are was at a different game then I was at. first of all you want to talk classless i know you must be an expert for you see it every morning when you look in a mirror. 2nd i know must of the players on both team and I tell as for as class both of these teams is loaded with class players. as for as bad called you must have never officiated football before for you call what you see at what angle you you see it at if everyone was as talented as you all the ref would sit in the bleachers and called the game as you do.also as a coach you NEVER NEVER NEVER ADD FUEL TO A FIRE BEFORE A GAME I can't believe your coaches would allow such action. And apparent you didn't see the last play of the game when your player was on top of one of our punching on him.My hat goes to the coaches that stop it before it got out of hand, and as for as buna not wanting to shake hands I think the coaches are responsible for any actions before and after the games. My last word congrats to buna and deweyville players for a hard fought games and to the kids that I know and know me keep your head up and don't ever let someone tell you that you are classless for I know ya'll and are far from classless.

You want to put a flag on the 50 yard line thats fine just do it on your own field!!!  In my opinion that is what set the tone for the whole game.  The Buna players play with alot of emotion and when the game ends with almost a fight that is what you get I think it takes alot of class not to fight.

Except for this week I root for deweyville also since I live there but Graduated from Buna, you guys don't have the numbers of the other schools but yall still got the talent!! Let's keep up the wins Buna!! maybe yall will meet again in the playoffs

What did we do to run you off from Buna? Was your government class too difficult?

Congrats Buna. Why does it seem that Deweyville always finds a way to keep something going even if they lose. You guys need to move on to next week so ya'll can stay in the playoff hunt! Buna and Deweyville seem to have a little bit of bad blood started because didn't two gets get ejected very late for fighting last year? Best of luck to both teams and Deweyville I hope you guys never get those horrible, cheaten, pirate haten' refs again! I might call Oprah or somebody if that injustice had happend to me!!!

Must have been the same ref's you complained about when Evadale stomped the Bobcats.  ;D ;D

Except for this week I root for deweyville also since I live there but Graduated from Buna, you guys don't have the numbers of the other schools but yall still got the talent!!  Let's keep up the wins Buna!!  maybe yall will meet again in the playoffs

What did we do to run you off from Buna? Was your government class too difficult?

Another example of NO CLASS.

this game was between two teams full of teenagers what the heck do you expect to see???? a bunch of kids huggin each other and sayin why you played a great game tonight? especially between buna and deweyville there's almost no good blood between the two teams so classless or not you had to see what happend before and after the game coming. get over it move on play next week

this game was between two teams full of teenagers what the heck do you expect to see???? a bunch of kids huggin each other and sayin why you played a great game tonight? especially between buna and deweyville there's almost no good blood between the two teams so classless or not you had to see what happend before and after the game coming. get over it move on play next week

Well put...I agree  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder