EC sr tackle

Guest headnocker

Guest headnocker

boys decided enough is enough . the head coach took a vote and my boy and a couple others wanted to play and the rest didn't . so we are through and pads are turned in . ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? its sad because we already  got  cut short because of the storm and now out of the 12 we have only 3 or 4 was wanting to play. sorry buna giving you heads up in case you had other plans

boys decided enough is enough . the head coach took a vote and my boy and a couple others wanted to play and the rest didn't . so we are through and pads are turned in . ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? its sad because we already got cut short because of the storm and now out of the 12 we have only 3 or 4 was wanting to play. sorry buna giving you heads up in case you had other plans

Sorry to hear that J. C.  I hope next year EC's # will come up in the SR div. MY hats off to this team they played all year with barley enough players to take the Field.  So Keep your heads up BUCs y'all will be back next year.

Guest headnocker

we only had 3or4 6th graders and the rest were 5th and i think 1 4th . no 7th graders on the team and i really dont look for that to change . i dont think EC  will even have a sr tackle next year but i could be wrong.

Guest headnocker

Old school the first year  the jrs had 36 kids and i think we had 21 flag kids and no senior team . Every year is a struggle to get a senior team . the jrs last year had several kids that had to move up and they are not playing this year . Its not as easy as some might think .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder