hardin @ warren predictions

waa-town

Warren has some athletes. They fought hard against a good Deweyville team. I think Warren causes an upset this week. Hardin has a good team from what I have read I think it will be a hard fought game. I believe warren wants it more though. so with that said

Warren-28

Hardin-27

Hardin is really young this year. Their inconsistency and unpredictable play proves it. They also lost their top receiver to a knee injury and a big defensive help to a knee injury. I know, excuses, excuses, excuses, but it seems they just haven't came together as a team yet. Last year they had two all-state players, both playing college ball now, which is another big loss. They just need to gell, rally around their team leaders and feed off of that intensity. Good luck Hornets.

is that #44 OK i went to the Kountz game and his injury looked serious.

but anyway:

Hardin 21

Warren 14

yes #44 is ok they r trying to get his release so he can play friday, but as roster line up looks like they are losing the starting free safety #4 and there is supposed to be a quarterback change.............

I am going with Warren . The boys is playing good ball this year; they have just came up a little short. They fought a hard battle last week against Deweyville. #81 this is going to be your game go get em Tyler. The Deweyville pirate fans are pulling for Warren all the way. Good luck!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu