Hull-Daisetta vs Colmesneil Predictions/Comments

Hull-Daisetta will play their first home game since late August. Hurricane Ike destroyed Bobcat stadium, forcing the Bobcats to play all of their games on the road. The Bobcats look forward to their home game saturday against Colmesneil. This will be HD's homecoming and will be standing room only. The game will start at 2:00pm on Saturday. Playing all their games on the road has been tuff for the cats. The cats only two loses came on the road, one of those a 3 hour trip to Tenaha(ranked in the top 10) and the other to Evadale AT WEST HARDIN STADIUM. Some think the Evadale game would have had a different outcome if played at Bobcat stadium like it was supposed to be. The Bobcats played terrible and stupid against Evadale. There should be some great football played next saturday at sinkhole stadium in Daisetta. GO BOBCATS !!!

Hull-Daisetta will play their first home game since late August. Hurricane Ike destroyed Bobcat stadium, forcing the Bobcats to play all of their games on the road. The Bobcats look forward to their home game saturday against Colmesneil. This will be HD's homecoming and will be standing room only. The game will start at 2:00pm on Saturday. Playing all their games on the road has been tuff for the cats. The cats only two loses came on the road, one of those a 3 hour trip to Tenaha(ranked in the top 10) and the other to Evadale AT WEST HARDIN STADIUM. Some think the Evadale game would have had a different outcome if played at Bobcat stadium like it was supposed to be. The Bobcats played terrible and stupid against Evadale. There should be some great football played next saturday at sinkhole stadium in Daisetta. GO BOBCATS !!!

HA!  I guess if the game had been played at Rebel stadium it would have been a real blow out for the Rebs!  80 yds rushing!  You're just flat out weird!!!  Enjoy second, or third!  There's a boat load of people in Evadale that wished that game had been at cat field.  AIN'T NOBODY SCARED NO MORE!!!    Now go ahead a hurl your insults, I know their coming. 

First it is great that HD gets to play at home, nobody likes playing on the road. Nobody wanted anyone to have damage or to be forced to have to play at any time other than Friday nights under the lights. Glad you could at least move back to your place.

Just like against Chester I doubt that the cats will have much trouble with the dogs, but 55 the last part of your post was just WAC!

The Rebels were not home week before last either for our game with you and the Rebels luck at WH has not been too good. Oh and by the way EVERYONE in Evadale wished that the game had been at HD, seeing the final score on your scoreboard would have made the victory complete. Oh which part of HD's game would have been different if they played at home the terrible or the stupid part? (Your words not mine).

Location did not and would not have changed the outcome of that one!

Oh as long as you guys are having to do repairs your stadium how about doing everyone a favor and adding some lights to brighten the field up and replacing the lumber on the visiting stands I know too many people that have gotten splinters just from coming to watch a little football.

Just a thought!

HA! You are truly an idiot!  I guess if the game had been played at Rebel stadium it would have been a real blow out for the Rebs!  80 yds rushing!  You're just flat out weird!!!   Enjoy second, or third!  There's a boat load of people in Evadale that wished that game had been at cat field.  AIN'T NOBODY SCARED NO MORE!!!     Now go ahead a hurl your insults, I know their coming. 

LOL Good post

It was 80 total yards. 14 Rushing

my Prediction Bobcats 50 + over the Bulldogs

First it is great that HD gets to play at home, nobody likes playing on the road. Nobody wanted anyone to have damage or to be forced to have to play at any time other than Friday nights under the lights. Glad you could at least move back to your place.

Just like against Chester I doubt that the cats will have much trouble with the dogs, but 55 the last part of your post was just WAC!

The Rebels were not home week before last either for our game with you and the Rebels luck at WH has not been too good. Oh and by the way EVERYONE in Evadale wished that the game had been at HD, seeing the final score on your scoreboard would have made the victory complete. Oh which part of HD's game would have been different if they played at home the terrible or the stupid part? (Your words not mine).

Location did not and would not have changed the outcome of that one!

Oh as long as you guys are having to do repairs your stadium how about doing everyone a favor and adding some lights to brighten the field up and replacing the lumber on the visiting stands I know too many people that have gotten splinters just from coming to watch a little football.

Just a thought!

Love It!!! They may have gotten away with a little more of the stupid stuff at home.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder