OK, What's everyone's thoughts on today???

Well for starters LCM will be playing WOS in Non District. My prediction after Christmas was that the UIL was going to make 1 big 3A District because Buna and Anahuac were moving down. There were alot of BIG Districts made this go around across the State which i can't figure out because the UIL makes more money when there are more Districts. Dayton moving into the area was a little surprise, I though it would be Barber's Hill..More later when i write my Column on Today's events..

Hey Guys: I could not be happier for several reasons. First how about this website? GREAT JOB guys and if you need some help on the money side let me know. Second: I like our chances a whole lot more than in 3-A.

Guest GoStangs

No secret here -- I really like the new 3A district. This is a powerhouse district, and each week will be a tooth and nail battle for playoff contention survival. Although it's an eight-team district, six of those teams made the playoffs last year and each team has the possibility to make the playoffs this year. It is going to be very competitive with no team having an easy road to the playoffs and no team being the district's weak sister.

My predictions are:

24-1A

West Hardin

Evadale

Hull-Daisetta

High Island

Sabine Pass

23-2A

Newton

San Augustine

Corrigan-Camden

Woodville

Shelbyville

Hemphill

24-2A

East Chambers

Anahuac

Warren

Buna

Deweyville

Hardin

Kountze

21-3A

WO-S

Bridge City

Jasper

Silsbee

Orangefield

Kirbyville

Hardin-Jefferson

Hamshire-Fannett

22-3A

Cleveland

Liberty

Shepherd

Splendora

Coldspring

Tarkington

22-4A

PN-G

Ozen

Nederland

Central

Dayton

LC-M

Vidor

Lumberton

21-5A

Humble

West Brook

Baytown Lee

Port Arthur Memorial

Channelview

Kingwood

Atascocita

Baytown Sterling

I dont know about Dayton running the table. I watched them and Ozen this year and was a real close ballgame. Dayton has a really strong junior class but not much after that. I dont know much about that district but Ozen has some great players and alot of speed.

Guest GoStangs

Dayton certainly improves the district and gives it another playoff contender. They've had a bunch of success in the past few years and have a good program. I don't know if they can make the playoffs, but they should be a contender and will have at least a say in who is going and who is staying behind.

GoStangs: What a great place to hang out huh? What a great website. GS i want to get together for lunch soon with you guys. I told kerry tell me when and where and lets all meet. I open for a bbq somewhere and lets talk some FOOTBALL. :lol:

Guest GoStangs

Those are great ideas. I'm open pretty much any weekend, so if you want to get together to eat, golf, or eat and golf, say next weekend or the weekend after, I should be good to go. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder