• HJ
    • HF

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beat-em_deep

good job coop  8)

HF is a Jeckel & Hyde team, good one week bad the next. We played a bad game last

week, so this week we should be good.

HF - 28

HJ - 27

Even with a good game HJ still wins by a td or possibly stu kicks a 47 yard fieldgoal to win the game!! ;D

Guest beat-em_deep

HF comes out on top and heres the reason why sinclair and east is the best linebacker duo in the district and they are both healthy and ready to play

they wont be able to catch jacoby or trey

You people have got to be kidding me!

HJ 41

HF 12

thank you for sayin that..i dont know why even people are considering hf winning im mean seriously can any one stop jacoby turner or trey burrell..does any team have a kicker punchin 40 yarders like its nothing? HJ WINS HANDS DOWN

HJ 41

HF 12

thank you for sayin that..i dont know why even people are considering hf winning im mean seriously can any one stop jacoby turner or trey burrell..does any team have a kicker punchin 40 yarders like its nothing? HJ WINS HANDS DOWN

Stay HJ faithful man, don't get cocky now. Thats exactly what they dont need to start doing after going 3-7 the previous year. Wait till after its all said and done.

HJ 41

HF 12

Its funny how teams have a sudden influx of fans when their team is doing good (nothing against HJ just the current example).

HJ 41

HF 12

Its funny how teams have a sudden influx of fans when their team is doing good (nothing against HJ just the current example).

I guess we should call them setx bandwagoners... When their team is losing they are no where to be found, but when they are winning, they cover the site

These can also be referred to as 2%ers...

HJ 41

HF 12

I guess we should call them setx bandwagoners... When their team is losing they are no where to be found, but when they are winning, they cover the site

These can also be referred to as 2%ers...

Its_all_about_the_U is their club leader

No, I am not jumping on the Band Wagon as you call it, I have been on here for three years. I just never have posted due to the fact that up until this year I was a football official and thought that it would not be appropriate to talk about a sport that I was officiating. I have however been posting about my HJ Hawks on the basketball forum and that my friend is one team you horns will never beat.

HJ 44

HF 6

No, I am not jumping on the Band Wagon as you call it, I have been on here for three years. I just never have posted due to the fact that up until this year I was a football official and thought that it would not be appropriate to talk about a sport that I was officiating. I have however been posting about my HJ Hawks on the basketball forum and that my friend is one team you horns will never beat.

HJ 44

HF 6

Never say never, it probably won't happen this year or the next, or maybe even the next, but one day, HF will defeat HJ in one game of basketball.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder