HF at HJ Predictions!!!

Lazeek

who comes out with the win??  

69 members have voted

1. 1. who comes out with the win??

• HJ
    • HF

I cant wait till this game yall are really underestamating the horns

if i have my facts right werent yall underestimating wos too? i mean yea yall could have been a great team this year but yall had some injuries from what i hear but im not underestimating anyone just say hj is gonna win thats all...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been researching and in my statistical opinion this game will be a barn burner with tons of huge plays for both teams.  It will be a back and forth game and the way I see it is with HJ scoring with less than 3 minutes to play to pull it out 46-42.  Hope I am right.......at least with the Hawks winning!!!! ;D ;D

I have been researching and in my statistical opinion this game will be a barn burner with tons of huge plays for both teams.  It will be a back and forth game and the way I see it is with HJ scoring with less than 3 minutes to play to pull it out 46-42.  Hope I am right.......at least with the Hawks winning!!!! ;D ;D

i like the way you think man ha

GIVE OUR DEFENCE A LITTLE MORE CREDIT THEN THAT LAZEEK. THEY ARE IMPROVING EVERY WEEK. I SAY THEY GIVE UP THE FIRST TD TO HF AND THEN ITS ALL HAWKS THE REST OF THE GAME.

Were you'll underestimating WOS last week?

ha very similar to how yall underestamated anahuac and Hardin

HJ may have underestimated Anahuac......but they did not play Hardin!!!!

yeah we did we played them at crosby highschool and won

Why would they play there?

yea anahuac... but we dominated hardin...it was a scrimmage...we play two 15 min quarters we won 38 6 but hj is not under estimating hf they are going to come out very strong!! it is our homecoming and the game to make playoffs!!! we will be focused on the goal that we have set before us!!!! my final prediction 34 7 hj!!!!!!!

GIVE OUR DEFENCE A LITTLE MORE CREDIT THEN THAT LAZEEK. THEY ARE IMPROVING EVERY WEEK. I SAY THEY GIVE UP THE FIRST TD TO HF AND THEN ITS ALL HAWKS THE REST OF THE GAME.

Reguardless, I think that both teams are going to play as hard as they can, they are playing for the same thing

The 7th grade HF team beat the $%^&^%$ out of the HJ team.  I didn't stay for the 8th grade, but I'm sure they won also. At this stage, I will take any win ;D

Very Classy! And I don't think 16-0 is really beating the anything out of anybody. Congratulations to the kids. They played well. #14 was tough.

The 7th grade HF team beat the $%^&^%$ out of the HJ team.  I didn't stay for the 8th grade, but I'm sure they won also. At this stage, I will take any win ;D

Very Classy! And I don't think 16-0 is really beating the anything out of anybody. Congratulations to the kids. They played well. #14 was tough.

See the smiley face? Any win against HJ is worth mentioning.

Guest beat-em_deep

both teams are hungry for a playoff spot so this game will be very intense but of course the longhorns got this one in the bag. WATCH OUT STU STU FLOWERS (#6) GOOD LUCK HJ COME READY

Whats this supposed to mean?!

See the smiley face? Any win against HJ is worth mentioning.

Ok gotcha now.

Less than 2 hours until game time now!!!!!

My opinion has changed on the game...........I previously predicted that the Hawks would score late to win 46-42 over the Horns.

Now, I predict that HJ and HF defense is a little stronger than I first thought and m new revised prediction is HJ in OT by the score of 22-16!!!!

Go Hawks........your season is on the line NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami